RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday, RCTgo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: birthday_2.png]

:balloon: Happy 2nd Birthday to RCTgo! :balloon: In the past year, RCTgo has seen numerous changes - not only the change from RCTgo 2.0 to RCTgo 2.5, but the countless changes to the forums, and the explosive growth in the downloads center! 250 downloads later uploaded by you, I'm almost certain that the change to automatic was the right choice!

Be sure to stay tuned within the next few weeks as we offer up some great prizes to celebrate another year for RCTgo - more on that when the time comes! I'm still setting everything up, but I'm certain it'll be a great way to reward everyone who has helped RCTgo reach where it is today!

And in other news, we're nearly finished uploading all of the downloads, and we've begun uploading the several hundred screenshots that are found throughout RCTgo in our RCT, RCT2, RCT3, Soaked!, Wild!, and Thrillville sections.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RCTGO!! Yay, it's back!! I've been going crazy without RCTGo! LOL So Happy Birthday and Welcome Back!:clap::2thumbsup:
Yay! Back up and running.

*sniff* I remember when *sniff* this site had only 3 members. *blows nose* They grow up so fast!!!
Libby Wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY RCTGO!! Yay, it's back!! I've been going crazy without RCTGo! LOL So Happy Birthday and Welcome Back!:clap::2thumbsup:
I'm glad to see you're happy that RCTgo is back Smile

Sevey13 Wrote:Yay! Back up and running.

*sniff* I remember when *sniff* this site had only 3 members. *blows nose* They grow up so fast!!!
Yes, I remember those days... these two years went by really fast, you know. I remember opening the original InvisionFree forum... Biggrin
Happy B-day RCTgo!!! What presents did you get!?:lol:

/CC
Happy B-lated Birthday RCTgo! Cheers to another great year! Smile
It really seems like yesterday we were celebrating our 1st birthday.