RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Airplan/airport Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i want to build an airport in rct3. But i can not build my own cs so i ask if anyone have a airplane or airport custom scenery. The airplane cs is the most important. I search fore a theme with at least two differnt airplane types. Does anyone now a cs like that or can make one to mee?

Many, many thanks!!!!!!!

/hio
Look at my upcoming track, Afterburner. It's a airport/industrial themed coaster, and I list the CS used on the second page. More than anything I would reccommend the top gun theme pack.
Sorry for the bump, but can i get custom Kingda ka trains and a hydraulic launch? If I can, Thanks! Ive looked ALL OVER the internet but cant find it! It would be greatly appreciated!
what is a bump, exactly?
^When an old thread gets posted in resulting in it going to the top of the list.
It's when someone posts in an old thread and it gets bumped to the top of the list. Certain types of bumping are against the forum rules. Check them out.