RCTgo Forums

Full Version: NL2. Will it come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, this is old news... Whatever. People may still be wondering if NL2 will ever be coming out. I highly doubt this myself... I'd just like to see what you guys think about NL2.
I'd rather they make a new NoLimits than new RCT, NoLimits is much more realistic. However if they were going to make a new one what could they possibly change? It's just a waste of time in my opinion. I'm never going to play any of them anyway.
they need to make an rct4 without gridlock, and the same kind of builder as no limits. or they need to make nolimits track able to be imported into rct3, but i don't have no limits.
Shouldn't that be on the RCT4 thread?
well, i guess, but what im saying is that they shouldn't make nl2, they should make rct4.
I don't think they should make a RCT4. What could they possibly do to make it better than RCT3 already is? We all have crazy requests for RCT4 to be more realistic and all that stuff, but it takes years to make games.
maybe when we die there will be new people to play rct4.
When we die video games will be 4D. Wink
PERFECT. rct4d
No RCT9 in 4D
Pages: 1 2 3