RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [RCT3-CTR] Vekoma SLC [BETA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is what future brings us:

[Image: shot0368i.jpg]

I still have to change the restraints and fix the animations. (I'm already trying to fix them the whole day but they won't work Frown )

Greetings, jordy_rym.
WOW! is this a ct? a ct pack? or just this roller coaster? rct3 has become so much more realistic over the years! i wonder who came up with custom things...
New update:

[Image: slc02.jpg]

[Image: slc01.jpg]

If there are any tips I forgot to apply I will do that in the next update. Wink
i think you should make the bars and the side of the seats (the things in blue) a default shiny chrome color instead of making it recolorable. remember, you can only choose three colors!
that would look cool
btw awesome CTR Jordy
DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMNNNNNN Please tell me you dont need Wild for this. Just downloaded the WingRider to discover you need Wild for it. It's VERY fustrating.

-Speedy.
(Feb 29, 2012, 01:43 PM)Speedy Wrote: [ -> ]DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMNNNNNN Please tell me you dont need Wild for this. Just downloaded the WingRider to discover you need Wild for it. It's VERY fustrating.

-Speedy.

if you want wild so much, here you go.
(Feb 12, 2012, 06:06 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [ -> ]... rct3 has become so much more realistic over the years! i wonder who came up with custom things...

We made RCT3 into RCT4 in other words. Smile

As for the Vekoma, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Biggrin That looks fantazing! I have Platinum, so I don't have to worry about missing expansion packs. :P
(Feb 29, 2012, 10:10 PM)RCTNinFreek Wrote: [ -> ]We made RCT3 into RCT4 in other words. Smile

YUP we did
Pages: 1 2