RCTgo Forums

Full Version: NEAR-MISS SWARM/RAPTOR STYLE CS PIECES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, Speedy here, I was just wondering whether there's any CS's similar to the "near misses" of LC12 and Raptor. Here's what I mean. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkFcQ0SDC-Xf85O4yZ0HH...Fn8G0oEr4A][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxrpLJ3xH4RLF0VDyi9JD...mNPX7oP19g][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhUZWQxD_x9BfRq3PCpA...-MX_QqmBN3]
So yeah, I would be very grateful if someone could find, or MAKE, that would be brilliant (without Wild, please) a link with these types off "near miss" CS's that a 4D/wingrider coaster could go through. Thankyou.

-Speedy.
Hey guys, Speedy here, I was just wondering whether there's any CS's similar to the near misses of LC12 and Raptor. Here's what I mean. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkFcQ0SDC-Xf85O4yZ0HH...Fn8G0oEr4A][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxrpLJ3xH4RLF0VDyi9JD...mNPX7oP19g][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhUZWQxD_x9BfRq3PCpA...-MX_QqmBN3]
So yeah, I would be very grateful if someone could find, or MAKE, that would be brilliant (without Wild, please) a link with these types off near miss CS's that a 4D/wingrider coaster could go through. Thankyou.

-Speedy.