RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Help with rct3 importer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently realised how making basic cs isn't that hard Biggrin

So im using the RCT3Importer (the one every1 has and presumably the only way of getting rct3 into the game).

I have followed youtube vids exactly the way they make cs and import it. So i have finished doing all the steps and when i click install it says like installed correctly. I cant seem to find it in game, it doesnt come up in Style/Themed and all i get is on my desktop is what i made: Cube.common and Cube.unique.

Can anyone help me figure out wats wrong? Also i have seen on some youtube tuts that have a box saying directory not found after they click install, maybe is it that my directory is wrong?

I wonder....
That's what I tried, and I thought I got it all, until I opened RCT3. You're going to have to post this on a more professional website with more users, like RCTLounge, or Shyguy's World.
OMG i found the answer and its so simple! Just run as admin since the program is trying to access ur files...… wow im a derp