RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Move to RCTgo.com happening TODAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Just a quick announcement that everything is prepped and ready for the move over! In order to make this move happen, we've disabled adding and managing downloads, videos, and comments on the website to facilitate the move of our database. All of this will be restored once the move to RCTgo.com is finished.

Later today, both the website and forums will be going offline for a brief period of time so we can set everything up. I'll be working to make sure this time is as short as possible. This needs to occur in order to move the databases from one domain to the other.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Ill miss RCTgo.net. HERE WE COME RCTGO.COM!
Hope the move goes smoothly.
Really, it is just like the old version, since it redirects me. I still have my history saved as RCTgo.net. The only difference is there is a banner that says "Welcome to our new home at RCTgo.com".
(Apr 27, 2012, 04:58 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [ -> ]Really, it is just like the old version, since it redirects me. I still have my history saved as RCTgo.net. The only difference is there is a banner that says "Welcome to our new home at RCTgo.com".

That was the plan. Wink
I should say "sign", not difference. The header always gets my attention when I scroll up. LOL.
same here alex, but what i would have to say is that the site is ALOT,ALOT,ALLOT,ALOT,etc more offical sounding now then .net
Since the move is over, I'm going go ahead and close this thread. All other discussion can happen in the Welcome to our new home thread!