RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Video Manager not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RCTgo seems to have been having lots of problems lately.

So I was going to see if you could delete one of your videos from the Video Theater, which I think you can, but I have no way of knowing for sure because the "Manage Videos" button brings me to a bad webpage.

This is what it tells me at the top of the screen:

Warning: include(manage.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rctgo1/rctgo.com/includes/addons/videos/index.php on line 122

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'manage.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/rctgo1/rctgo.com/includes/addons/videos/index.php on line 122

Everything was in black except for the parts that say [function.include].

What's happening to this place?
when i do it i get the same thing:
[Image: k9Ee6.jpg]
(who knows maybe justin is updating this area)
It's been fixed. For some reason the file that handles the manage videos section went missing.

And as for any problems RCTgo has been having: nothing is perfect. Software has bugs, hosts have downtime. We do our best to avoid problems, but you'll always run into a few things here and there. If you've been noticing anything in particular, please report it as soon as you find it. I cannot fix what I don't know is broken.