RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Announcing Build It! Round 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Aug 2, 2012, 03:33 PM)RedRain Wrote: [ -> ]No! Build it is only for coasters, because it used to be called Featured Coaster Competition. It had a lot of updates to it from the past including its name. Im glad it's only coasters!

They should be a "Featured Structure Competition" Smile. My opinion.
OR like Alex MAKE one on a thread...see how many people enter...
I don't feel like it.
Dude...you already have..Screeny contest...
I don't feel like making another contest.
DUDE! IM SAYING THAT YOU MADE ONE AND IF MATTHEW WANTS TO HAVE A CONTEST HE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD. JUST LIKE YOU HAVE....
OH. Sorry I was confused. I may do it, but I don't feel like it now.
Build It! Round 100 is open! Entries are set to close at 11:59pm on Tuesday, August 7, or after we get 5 entries - whichever is later.

Please let me know by PM or email if you have any problems submitting your entries so I can fix them in a timely manner. Thank you.

If you start to upload an entry but don't submit it, you should see it listed on your Manage Downloads page. After you submit an entry, it should also be listed there, in a separate section. As always, you can only submit one entry.
There might be a delay before voting is opened for Round 100, as I'm still working on the updates to the voting system (it's going to be a lot nicer Wink).

The entry window should automatically close at 11:59pm Eastern time, however.
(Aug 7, 2012, 08:50 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]There might be a delay before voting is opened for Round 100, as I'm still working on the updates to the voting system (it's going to be a lot nicer Wink).

The entry window should automatically close at 11:59pm Eastern time, however.

Thanks for the information Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6