RCTgo Forums

Full Version: How do you change your username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I was wondering how you can change your username for RCTgo. This is what I want my new username to be: RϲէցօMɑէէհҽա

Hey Justin, If you can see this thread, please tell me how to do it or if you can't; just say.
SCREW CHANGING USERNAMES LETS:
[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic--34.gif]
Can anyone help me! please.?

Hope you can :P
I am able to change usernames; however, I'm pretty sure special characters aren't allowed in usernames.
(Aug 1, 2012, 08:12 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]I am able to change usernames; however, I'm pretty sure special characters aren't allowed in usernames.

*Looks at username*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOL
Why are you obsessed with that little ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ thing?
(Aug 1, 2012, 08:29 AM)๖ۣۜPhantom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2012, 08:12 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]I am able to change usernames; however, I'm pretty sure special characters aren't allowed in usernames.

*Looks at username*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOL

I guess I stand corrected... however, I'm not going to change your username to all special characters. It's unnecessary and makes it more difficult to read.
Thats reasonable, if they were allowed i would of asked to be named (symbol) RedRain (Symbol). But I didn't.
(Aug 1, 2012, 12:01 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2012, 08:29 AM)๖ۣۜPhantom Wrote: [ -> ]

*Looks at username*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOL

I guess I stand corrected... however, I'm not going to change your username to all special characters. It's unnecessary and makes it more difficult to read.

Just change it but without the ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ characters.
what the heck are those weird little guy characters anyway?
Pages: 1 2