RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Welcome to our new server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Great Job Justin on the hard work of running and managing this awesome fansite! Any news on us becoming affiliates?
I love this site! =D
I HAVE to complain about the advertisements. Some of the advertisements have half naked people on them, Justin you HAVE to find us a new advertiser.
Lol I don't even know because of ** *****.
Who? Is? That?
my mommy fits but i don't think thats it...
A* B***k.

That's all I'll give you. Unless you guess it and then I'll give you a VC.
ad block. (i totally forgot about that till now =P)
[Image: 305280_250266348357011_1120130725_a.jpg]
(Oct 2, 2012, 03:01 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: [ -> ]I HAVE to complain about the advertisements. Some of the advertisements have half naked people on them, Justin you HAVE to find us a new advertiser.

I have almost no control over what advertisements are shown by Google AdSense. What I will say is I haven't been seeing ANY of the ads you describe.

I've gone through and disabled a bunch of certain types of ads (like online dating, for instance), but there's not much I can do otherwise. I'd love to go back to our regular advertiser, but currently they're not serving any ads. As soon as they are, we'll switch back to them. In the meantime, though, running this website costs money and so we need to be showing ads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6