RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Welcome to our new server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that, if you're seeing this message, you are accessing RCTgo from our new server, and that the move is complete for you! Congratulations!

Because this process can take up to 24 or even 48 hours, not everyone necessarily has access to RCTgo back yet. So please be patient as the process continues. We have absolutely no control over this - it's just part of how the internet works!

Thanks for your understanding over the past few months with our intermittent downtime problems. Hopefully this move will resolve all those issues and RCTgo will be continually accessible for all!

Thanks for being great! Smile

Justin
All the screenshots in the downloads section aren't showing up.
They should be fixed now. Smile
Now the descriptions just say description.
(Aug 21, 2012, 02:47 PM)samuslink3 Wrote: [ -> ]Now the descriptions just say description.

This should be fixed as well.
I have an issue.
For me, it says:
[Image: Screenshots]
on most of the pages, and when I want to look at my downloads through clicking your username, the title isn't there?
I'll try to resolve the heading issue shortly. I don't know why they stopped working on the new server, but I'll just go ahead and change them over to regular text.
luckily everything is fine for me cept' i also had the {%DESCRIPTION%} thing
The heading issue should be fixed now as well.
i'm having a problem... i can't change my account pic...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6