RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Behemoth - Coaster In Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.
I am currently in progress at making a coaster called "Behemoth". I have finished the layout but im gradually going to update it with buildings/structures. Its a Non-Recreation. I got inspired from the one at "Canada's Wonderland".
I am gradually getting better at adding Coaster Supports, so I will try to add them in the future.
I hope you like the coaster so far. This thread will be updated until I have finished the coaster.

Looking out to the go-carts as the coaster turns the corner.
[Image: 536096_422689367780845_450367141_n.jpg]

A lovely view of the park as the coaster goes along the track.
[Image: 561822_422690657780716_1456335544_n.jpg]
Reminds me of 2 coasters:
Rampage, and Uproar.
^ Its a Non-Recreation. I got inspired from the one at "Canada's Wonderland", but the layout is completely different.
all i have to say is that it looks really f*cking long.... (looks good but would look better with custom supports)
G-Force is: 4.87g
Ride time: min-1:56-secs
Reason by such short ride time: Because I just fitted it in the Amusement Park because I filled up the whole thing.

Please give me a suggestion on what I should do next to the coaster!
I'm a sucker for giant camelbacks... The airtime on those first three hills would be wonderful. Keep up the great work, man. Will look forward to seeing more!
(Oct 8, 2012, 03:33 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: [ -> ]^ Its a Non-Recreation. I got inspired from the one at "Canada's Wonderland", but the layout is completely different.

Dude, I said it REMINDS me of to coasters. I didnt say it was a recreation.
^^ Thanks CalderCity!, much appreciated.
No new progress? Frown
Project on the line and delayed for a long time.
Pages: 1 2