RCTgo Forums

Full Version: LAST DAY to get your entries in! (or not...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: spruceitupcompetition_signature.png]

In case you haven't already realized, today is the last day you can get your entries in for the Spruce It Up! Competition. Don't do it too late - you only have until midnight eastern time tonight!

Edit: Extended until May 28th.

Has been extended until end of week. If there are still only 2 entires then, we may cancel the competition for a new one at a later time.
Submissions will be accepted until, at most, May 28th. After that, we cannot delay much longer. We would like there to be more than 2 entries! Wink
Yes, we're still accepting entries. We really would like more than 2 entires. If we don't have more entries by the end of the week, we may suspend the contest for a later date (possibly scrapping the entire contest for a new one).
Please don't suspend it. I really want the Thrillville stuff. There is no other place to get it.Frown

/CC
coastercrazy Wrote:Please don't suspend it. I really want the Thrillville stuff. There is no other place to get it.Frown

/CC
Okay Tongue
Thank you very much!=)
Soooo? what's gonna happen? Who wins and who gets second?

Thanks!=)

/CC
Sooooo??????
I'm going to work everything out this week; school's out so I'll have plenty of time. This weekend I'm not at my 'normal' computer either, so that causes a problem Wink
Belloman Wrote:I'm going to work everything out this week; school's out so I'll have plenty of time. This weekend I'm not at my 'normal' computer either, so that causes a problem Wink

So what is it about???:unsure:
Pages: 1 2 3