RCTgo Forums

Full Version: My Memphis Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is ready to download.

These are the pieces I used to make the Lincoln American Tower.

http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/5191

[Image: memphisset_zps00df2d2c.jpg]

Hope you like it!

Have fun!
^ I downloaded them and they are awesome, great job!
Thanks, Matthew! I'm glad they work for you. Let me know if you have any problems. I'm making gothic dormers now because....well, seems like I overlooked the roof, lol. I'll try to make my next set recolorable and give my windows a transparent option.

Have fun!
^ Hey, can you do me a big favour.
Please can you make me Multi-Coloured path covers, I would be really greatful, thanks.
'and reps to come after you made me em'!
Path covers, eh? What texture are you thinking about? Asphalt, cement, grass, etc? Do you want them terrain-conforming? And I'll give it a shot. The trick with them is getting them thick enough or high enough that they actually cover the path but not so thick that the people's feet look like they are sinking in them. I've seen some beautiful ones out there but I cant use them because peeps look like they are stuck in "marble" quicksand, lol.
Actually, can you make Multi-coloured path covers and a wall set. 4m, 3m, 2m and 1m wall set. What ever size as long they are different. If not, please just make the path covers, thanks.
Here is the colour/texture I mean:
[Image: Multi_Coloured_Abstract_by_adnan786lol.jpg]
Ah....That sounds simple enough. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for supplying the texture.
^ Thanks, and no problem! =D
I think you mean something that's more seamless. That one will be ugly all piled up in one. It should also be a square.

[Image: f1_gradient.jpg]
You can make one easily in any advanced photo editing program. There is even a free online one at www.sumopaint.com. There are the same features as photoshop but a little less and is harder to use. It works, though.

What I mean by seamless is it can be repeated infinite times and still look like one picture.

[Image: f1_gradient.jpg][Image: f1_gradient.jpg][Image: f1_gradient.jpg]
Ahh, he probably is already doing it, but alex's one is better, thanks for that!.
Pages: 1 2