RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Six Flags Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: Six_Flags_Holland-1.gif]

[Image: Six_Flags_Belgium.gif]

Six Flags is coming to Europe for the 2013 season construction coming soon.

here a terser of one of our parks.

http://youtu.be/PY7jITF5tdc

if u have any ideas plzzz comment

type in what coasters should be in the parks my goal is 11 in one park and 16 another.
You should create a Avengers super hero roller coaster and an Angry Birds roller coaster.
Great idea about the angry birds coaster any othe ideas anyone
How about a fighter jet themed ride?
I did it for world of adventure

I need some Original never been done I know I'm making 3 mega coaster 2 wooden coaster 1 wing coaster 1 4d coaster 2 flying coaster 2 Launch coaster 2 indoor 1 Invert coaster and that just my holland park

2 boomerang

If u have ideas plzzz comment below

we have started construction on our new is park six flags Holland it will be the world biggest theme park and have the most coaster ever and the coaster capital of the world. having over 500 ride and attraction this park is unreal having 18 coasters bigger the the park in under construction and we will gladly show up date of different coaster being build. if u have any ideas of what kinda flat rides we should add or if u instructed of join the Technical park inc biggest project plzz comment and pm me other news since this park is a big park Technical park inc will be using mix Cs and Different types bill bored customize and so on we want to tell everyone in advance this park my not be a downloadable park since this is use lota of CTR CS and CFR this is still questionable if u think this pack should be for download i will have a poll up. but if u have any ideas or have and structures that u bill plzz sent to me in a pm. and people if u sent coaster ideas must be a B&M CTR MUST BE THE COAST BY IT SELF NO CAT WALK OR OTHER SUPPORTs. and have to look realistic.. NO CRAZY IDEAS <.< hope fully 2013 will be a big year for this park. thank for reading. plzz check this video out this our official Commercial http://youtu.be/PY7jITF5tdc
i started construction i first made all the coaster enjoy i steed need some ideas for some coaster names so if u have any posted it below thank u.

[Image: Shot0135_zpsfe363efb.png]
no name ^.^

[Image: Shot0137_zps2a5f750b.png]
going to recolored this coaster name demon

[Image: Shot0138_zps82f52344.png]

[Image: Shot0139_zps2591662f.png]
Goliath ^.^ world fastest Giga coaster

[Image: Shot0140_zpscacd5ff3.png]
park entry Biggrin

[Image: Shot0141_zpsa369d688.png]
main entry^.^

[Image: Shot0142_zpsaf80a369.png]
re doing the bridge

[Image: Shot0144_zpse4e57fc3.png]
Xwing world longs wing coaster

[Image: Shot0145_zpse3dad3f9.png]
no name

[Image: Shot0149_zpsebf5f219.png]
xsector recoloring this coaster

[Image: Shot0150_zps10865f15.png]
robin hood world longest wodden coaster

[Image: Shot0151_zpsb5551f8f.png]
no name it a wind rider

[Image: Shot0152_zps28d59850.png]
batwing

[Image: Shot0153_zps402c54df.png]
B&M wing coaster recoloring and no name

[Image: Shot0155_zpsabf009d8.png]

[Image: Shot0156_zpse15a3a51.png]
silverstar world high fast Hyper coaster

[Image: Shot0156_zpse15a3a51.png]

so the no name plz give me some name and if u think it should be Recolored tell thanks for reading and plzz comment below

Was up everyone I'm almost done with all the main ride station i will post them later. Anyone have any question
How about Goldrush or Jungle Run or Miner
No offense, but the design of all the tracks in this park don't look smooth or realistic. Also, no park will realistically have 3 wing riders.

However the entrance and buildings with Shyguy's Mainstreet set look REALLY good.
My Comment: This park isn't very thought through the coasters are too big and too close, they don't look smooth at all and the entrance looks very bland
Fair enough. You're right, it looks like it was built as fast as possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5