RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Big problem ... Please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody,
i was a big fan from the RCT-Games when i was younger. Now i found the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Game in the App Store from Apple. After i had downloaded it, i started to play. And after some time i found this site and wanted to download some stuff for my game. But i don't know where i must put all files. Can someone please help me and tell where i must save the files and what i must do that the appear in my game

Thanks

Max

I forgot to say: I have now game disc for the game. I downloaded it directly from the Mac App Store.
Well, here's what you do. You're going to want to click on one of our many downloads. Secondly, it should open up a window that displays the folder with the Custom Scenery in it. Next, you're going to right click on the icon for RCT3 on your browser and select open file location. Once there, open the folder called Style, and then the folder in that called Themed. Then go back to the window with your custom scenery. Right click the file and hit Unzip (if need be), then copy and paste that folder into Style/Themed. This is how it works on Windows, but I'm not entirely sure how you do it on Mac. Anyways, give this a shot!
(Feb 9, 2013, 10:35 AM)LiK3aRoCkStAr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,
i was a big fan from the RCT-Games when i was younger. Now i found the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Game in the App Store from Apple. After i had downloaded it, i started to play. And after some time i found this site and wanted to download some stuff for my game. But i don't know where i must put all files. Can someone please help me and tell where i must save the files and what i must do that the appear in my game

Thanks

Max

I forgot to say: I have now game disc for the game. I downloaded it directly from the Mac App Store.

I'm a mac user too and experienced this problem. Do this...
When you get the installer, drag it into your applications folder. When its done go to Data. You then just go to style/themed and add CS.

philly_phan
In which file must i put it in Style/themed? There are the different files: Adventure, Atlantis ...... ?
Just themed. Not in any of those. Just in themed.
Ok, now everything appears in the game, but everytime i want to build any CS, the game crashes down. What can i do against it?
Are there any unwanted files such as .txt files or photos? If so, go into style/themed and see if there are. Then delete the .txt files and photos.
There are no txt. files ... this is what appears when i click on one of the CS [attachment=2687]
You need a Windows emulator. I'll be worth it. Trust me.
You're problem is that you bought a Mac. Nuff' said.
Pages: 1 2