RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Gramma sounds like (and drives like) the little old lady from Pasadena.

LOL! That would be a great song for the waiting line. Biggrin
Dang man, I LOVE your stuff! Keep doing what you're doing, because this is FANTASTIC!!!
Wow, thanks a lot "Blaze"! Smile
New:

The Dragon

[Image: DRAGON.png]

(Click to enlarge.)

The Dragon makes use of a very special technique. The train goes back and forth through the station until it gains enough speed from the lift hill boosters to travel the complete circuit.

Guests who are not brave enough to defy The Dragon can enjoy the view from the roof of the castle.
[Image: dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif]

VIDEO 1:

Never knew a twister could go backwards through its station like that. Spectacular design as always.
Thanks! The trick lies in changing the amount of "circuits" to the right number, in combination with the lift hill boosters.

[Image: dragoncircuits.png]

5 circuits is the right amount for letting the train go through the full circuit (the four inversions) one time.
NieSch's testing ground III

[Image: 575dacf44b8f1.png]

Contains:

ROAR!
Dip-lodocus
Mars Mission X
Gramma's Driving
Supernova
Robo-drop
Go Karts
The Dragon

>>Download.<<
[Image: rctlike.png]

[Image: banner3.png]
I've recently enjoyed a day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in England. My favorite of the classic roller coasters turned out to be Grand National, the wooden racing roller coaster built in 1935, named after England's most important annual horse race.

[Image: GN2.jpg]

[Image: GN.png]

Inspired by this coaster I made something similar in RCT2, yet with a totally different and more compact layout:

[Image: 57bc28b116dac.png]

"Timber Topper" refers to a steeplechase horse. (More properly a horse jumping over timber fences.)

Just as is the case with BPB's Grand National I placed signs above several points of the track with terms that refer to horse racing. "Shake it up" and "whip-n-dip" refer to the urging of the jockey to make the horse run faster. "Stretch" announces the final portion of the track to the finish. After the finish a "cool out" of the horse is advised.

-> -> ->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28