RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Timber Toppers

[Image: TT.png]

(Click to enlarge.)

The two trains race nicely together throughout the ride and the fact that it's not always sure who wins makes it great fun to watch.

[Image: finish.png]

[Image: statstt1.png] [Image: statstt2.png]

>>Download.<<
[Image: rctlike.png]
[Image: smileys-horses-049293.gif]
Wow. Daredevil Dinghies has now been downloaded 3000 times. Eek Biggrin
Congrats! Haha, I am farrrrrrrrr behind you on that note. My top has around.... 246?

It seems Caution I and II are very popular. Maybe both being my top 2.

Anyways, good job on 3k, that's definitely not easy!
It's wild, it's fun. Lets ride the...

Boogie Woodie

[Image: BW.png]

(Click to enlarge.)

[Image: statsbw.png]

>>Download.<< <- Custom scenery (Fisherman's flags) included. Smile
It would seem as though I've been transported into a Boogie Wonderland - Groovy Wink
A beautiful use of diagonal track pieces combined with an original color scheme that suits the ride perfectly. This might be my new favorite wooden roller coaster here.
Thanks guys! In my search for an original and bright color scheme I stumbled upon this picture:

[Image: scooby.jpg]

Carowind's "Scooby Doo" coaster (1975).
I built a corkscrew roller coaster version of "Firefly":

Blizzard

[Image: Blizzard.png]

[Image: statsblizzard.png]

>>Download.<<

CS used: Fisherman's flags. Included in download. (Also included is a version without the flags.)
I quite like this style of it, the contrasting colours fit it well
Love it NieSch! Love, love, love it! I honestly do not know what it is about Maroon coasters in the snow that make them so sexy.

Easily gets a featured from me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28