RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Race to 10,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2591 I have a really short name, does it look kinda important though? (:

Your name is simple and represents one of the aspects of coaster building.
I like it. Smile
2593 Ah, thanks, your name is just "freek"ing awesome ;) Well, it's 1:00 in the morning here in England, and someone needs their beauty sleep ;) G'night fella's (: Or rather, morning ;)

(Mar 3, 2012, 08:46 PM)Speedy Wrote: [ -> ]2593 Ah, thanks, your name is just "freek"ing awesome Wink Well, it's 1:00 in the morning here in England, and someone needs their beauty sleep Wink G'night fella's (: Or rather, morning Wink

Haha, it's almost 5:00pm here in Vancouver, Canada. "Beauty" sleep? Now I question your gender... ._.
Haha, don't worry, I'm male, check the profile ;D Ahh so THATS why you're always on here so "late" haha, I want to visit Canada some time, maybe a trip with the girlfriend Wink
Yes, and that also explains why everyone else is up so "late" from my time zone. Smile

You should totally visit. If you are, go to Vancouver first and travel east from there. Wink
I'll say HI to your girlfriend. :P
ummm guys, numbers?

(Mar 3, 2012, 09:22 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: [ -> ]ummm guys, numbers?

Umm.. look to the top-right corner of our posts. Smile

that fact that you don't post the number because it is already there defeats the whole purpose of playing.

i wish that was 2600 Frown
2600 BOOM! wish granted Smile

RCTninfreek is on as late as me and usualy he's still on when its 3:00 am!