RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Nerdygeek's Launch Loopers! Compact LIM thrill machines you can place anywhere!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check this page for updates: http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-8860.html

[Image: 600604_4812512516401_2013400512_n.jpg]

(Images might take long to load depending on your internet connection and/or the traffic of data being downloaded or uploaded to or from the computers in your area. Please be patient.)

EDIT: Photos should be up now.

EDIT 2/3: Technical errors with drive services. Reuploaded to Facebook.
You're going to have to make those images public before you post them. We can only see them if we are logged in to your Google account or someone's account that you've shared them with.
Thats weird. They are already public.
yeah i'm not seeing them.
Photos are fixed. Still can't see them? I might as well upload them somewhere else.
Oh stupid. I refreshed the screen and got the same error as you guys. Gotta upload the photos somewhere else.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I thought the feature where a double post is combined into one post is still active. The forum theme's also rolled back or something. That's odd. Anyway I reuploaded the pictures as one big picture because SkyDrive can't let me show more than one picture in a post. Hmmm.
photos are now working. they look cool
(May 27, 2013, 03:23 AM)lordddark462 Wrote: [ -> ]photos are now working. they look cool

Thanks for the compliments!