RCTgo Forums

Full Version: 700 Downloads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
700 Downloads!

I'm proud to announce that, at this time, RCTgo hosts exactly 700 RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Downloads. Another step closer to our ultimate goal of 1,000 downloads - one I'm sure we can reach.

Thanks to everyone who has ever uploaded their downloads to RCTgo - you're making them freely available to everyone, in one of the largest RCT3 download collections.

Thanks again,
Belloman
Ow Right! This is great! RCTgo is becoming huge!
Yes, this is good. However you could you make it better by ensuring that people have a screenshot. I don't download without one so to me personally (and others I fear) there are way less than 700...about 3Wink

:|
DraytonMonkey Wrote:Yes, this is good. However you could you make it better by ensuring that people have a screenshot. I don't download without one so to me personally (and others I fear) there are way less than 700...about 3Wink

:|

We ran a poll about requiring screenshots a month or so ago, and the overall consensus was don't make them required - however, in 3.0, we are putting measures in place to make it a lot easier to upload a screenshot - including allowing bitmaps. As I believe I said in that thread, originally bitmaps were not allowed because I believed many people would not rename their screenshots, resulting in countless Screenshot001.bmp or whatever it usually is. I'm comfortable with allowing it now because in 3.0, screenshots are automatically renamed to have the download ID as part of the screenshot file name - I may add this to the download itself at a later time (I haven't decided yet).

It's also a lot clearer that we want you to have a screenshot (but still not required). I would give you the exact text, but I broke 3.0 last night and haven't fixed it yet Tongue
woohoo 700 downloads to download!
700 downloads? Awesome! 8D I knew we were close to getting that many, but i didn't realize we would meet it in just a week or so! And im really glad to see how rctgo is growing! Smile

And im back! I got to stay for another day in Vegas, it was fun. And i got to ride the roller coaster that goes around the New York city hotel, and it was awesome!

Sorry about the accident with the new rctgo webpage belloman, i hope you fix it really fast, because im dying to look at it!

Congratulations rctgo for accomplishing so much!
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Sorry about the accident with the new rctgo webpage belloman, i hope you fix it really fast, because im dying to look at it!
I've already fixed it Wink There's a few other things that I have to fix, though.