RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made a rollercoaster in NoLimits but when I want to upload it, I can't find it in the map NoLimits Coasters v1.8.. Where can I find saved selfmade tracks?? And where can I find my screenshots?
(Jun 20, 2013, 04:05 PM)Riiickerttt Wrote: [ -> ]I've made a rollercoaster in NoLimits but when I want to upload it, I can't find it in the map NoLimits Coasters v1.8.. Where can I find saved selfmade tracks?? And where can I find my screenshots?

I'm sorry but I can't really help that much, because I have never had any experience doing anything with NoLimits.Frown Maybe the tracks would be listed like they are in rct3 under My Documents/NoLimits/tracks??? Like I said, with having no experience with the game I am just assuming and do not really no anything about it at all.Frown

I hope something can work out for you!!Smile
First go to NoLimits builder, then click open, ( as if you were opening your track file ) find the file, right click, click "send to", documents, and then your track is in the docs folder.

Hope this helped!