RollerCoaster Tycoon World in-game screenshots

From EuroGamer.net

[Image: jpg]

Wait!, I've only just discovered RCT3

I've enough to be getting on with, wonder if My laptop will run it?
Holy god that's ugly.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Looks like an hd remake of rct3.
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
There are some screanies on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/rollercoastertycoon
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
agreed with blu, this game looks like ****
What did you guys expected from Atari and PipeWorks?
An better/equal version of TPS (ThemeParkStudio)?!

They will create an RCT3+/RCT3.5 version with an multiplayer option, nothing more.
A bit better graphic, but still cartoony and far away from inovative or realistic.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
why cant we just be happy we are getting a new rct game? no, it doesnt look as good as TPS/no limits but it still looks good
I am currently making a video about how happy I am this is happening. I wonder why everyone is so cynical.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
So I've been seeing posts about Roller Coaster Tycoon World...Is this the pc version of RCT4 mobile...which a lot of people didn't like including myself. Please explain...Thanks. Smile and not to offend anyone, but I didn't like how the screenshot looked compared to RCT3. I also tried the Beta version of TPS and was and still very skeptical. But I guess it's in what ever your like better. Please don't take my post personally. It was just a general response. Thanks. With respect aecrouch7413
Yes, it is the PC version of this mobile fiasco!

The point why alot of people, including myself, are very sceptical to this, is the fact that Pipeworks has no experience into games like RCT and Atari haven't any knowledge why RCT1&2 were so popular.

Another thing is that alot of people see/watch only a short teaser and one/two screens and thinking "wow that looks cool and that is the final look"!
Nope sorry, that's not the final look of the game, that's only advertising and photo- & videoediting to become nicer look. And after this mobile fiasco its not an suprise that Atari makes alot of advertising for RCT-World (RCT4).
And if this is the final graphic, than only ones with an high-end PC with an modern graphic-card (or two) become this look.

Don't get me wrong, it looks not that bad, but for an RCT4 its way to cartoonish, and Atari could use TPS as an little template, so they had the choice to create an more realstic look into it.
On the other hand, RCT is/was allways a game and not a simulator like NL or TPS.
And games can have an more cartoonish look.

Currently it looks like an HD version of RCT3, not more or less and the wish for an "no-grid-placement" isnt there if you look closer to the screen.
Everything on it looks like build after an grid, and not like an free placement system.

I think we all should sit back and wait about it, everything else is only speculating what could be or will be. And in the end, some people will love it, some others will dislike it.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!