New Theme Park! Help needed!

Hey peeps, I am back. I'm currently working on a theme park idea. But its not for fun, I plan on actually use this to develop my own theme park in the near future. Ill need help with coaster design and CS. I'm trying to make it a world theme to represent cultures that have not been fully represented in theme parks yet.
2015 SKARIB Productions
North America - Tour of the many Native American tribes (Pacific Northwest to the cliff dwellings in the Midwest and then to the Iroquios in the Northeast). Coaster Ideas - An arrow coaster would be good as they are based here in N.A. (specifically the U.S.)

Meso-America - Tour of the Mexican and Central American themes (native and Spanish influence in colonial architecture as well as pre-Columbian themes). Perhaps a corkscrew coaster reminiscent of the snake coaster type from RCT2?

South America - Brazilian theming would be a nice touch, hasn't really been done since the Carnival themes in RCT2. Not sure what coaster type but it needs to be loud, showy, bright, and colorful to reflect La Carnival.

Europe - I'd go with a Slavic influence, rarely done and you could incorporate Russia. Could use some good Soviet steel to create a hyper coaster and really drop the hammer.

Africa - Could go with a more tribal/wild theming here. I'm thinking a mine train because of the extensive diamond mines found in Africa.

Central Asia/Mideast - Islamic architecture would be a nice addition to the park, nice and different from the rest and I haven't seen it done very often. Unsure of what type of coaster would fit well here...

Far East/Orient - China and Japan are the most mainstream of these cultures (theming wise), I'd suggest Korean (similar to both) or Mongolian for a change of pace. Lay down/flying coaster?

Australia - Why not include a trip to the Outback and head Down Under m8? Hasn't been done since RCT2. Some type of boomerang coaster is needed here.
Team CoasterTech

So you mean that you want to build A REAL LIFE THEME PARK?!?!?!?!?!?!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Mar 27, 2016, 07:03 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: So you mean that you want to build A REAL LIFE THEME PARK?!?!?!?!?!?!

yes that is my ultimate goal.
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Mar 27, 2016, 01:04 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: North America - Tour of the many Native American tribes (Pacific Northwest to the cliff dwellings in the Midwest and then to the Iroquios in the Northeast). Coaster Ideas - An arrow coaster would be good as they are based here in N.A. (specifically the U.S.)

Meso-America - Tour of the Mexican and Central American themes (native and Spanish influence in colonial architecture as well as pre-Columbian themes). Perhaps a corkscrew coaster reminiscent of the snake coaster type from RCT2?

South America - Brazilian theming would be a nice touch, hasn't really been done since the Carnival themes in RCT2. Not sure what coaster type but it needs to be loud, showy, bright, and colorful to reflect La Carnival.

Europe -  I'd go with a Slavic influence, rarely done and you could incorporate Russia. Could use some good Soviet steel to create a hyper coaster and really drop the hammer.

Africa - Could go with a more tribal/wild theming here. I'm thinking a mine train because of the extensive diamond mines found in Africa.

Central Asia/Mideast - Islamic architecture would be a nice addition to the park, nice and different from the rest and I haven't seen it done very often. Unsure of what type of coaster would fit well here...

Far East/Orient -  China and Japan are the most mainstream of these cultures (theming wise), I'd suggest Korean (similar to both) or Mongolian for a change of pace. Lay down/flying coaster?

Australia - Why not include a trip to the Outback and head Down Under m8? Hasn't been done since RCT2. Some type of boomerang coaster is needed here.
Wow great ideas!
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Mar 28, 2016, 12:43 PM)ian44accordx Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2016, 07:03 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: So you mean that you want to build A REAL LIFE THEME PARK?!?!?!?!?!?!

yes that is my ultimate goal.

where and how are you gonna get all the money for it??
You need land and a whole bunch of building permits as well.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
You realize that will cost over 1,000,000,000 dollars.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360