RCT3 help

I play RCT3 on my iPad. I don’t know how to download tracks, scenery, etc.  I don’t know where to import it to.  Can anybody help me?  I would greatly appreciate it!  
Thanks
Shewulf
^_^
You might not be able to import the stuff on I pad.
(Jan 26, 2018, 03:25 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: You might not be able to import the stuff on I pad.

Dang. I loved playing on my iPad. 
Thanks for answering.. ^_^
The people of shyguy's world--the RCT3 CS capital--claim that though using CS and CTRs is possible in the mobile version, it also causes the game to crash.

http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/inde...ic=17792.0
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I think that's because of the way the app is set up
Not to mention how strict Apple is about modifying "their" stuff
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Jan 28, 2018, 10:25 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Not to mention how strict Apple is about modifying "their" stuff

Guess I will have to break down and buy it from steam for my laptop.
Wait I thought Rollercoaster Tycoon was only playable on a computer. At least that's what I was told meow meow
Not at all, if you happen to have an original Xbox around, RCT1 has you covered on that too bark bark

Not to mention Linux, Android, Windows and OS X support being around for OpenRCT2 bark bark

And Atari is trying to get Roller Coaster Tycoon on the Switch too so there's that, bark bark
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Well that's interesting meow meow