How to use walls?

I am trying to use Walls to make a building, but i cannot work out how to create a 2 story building.

Everything just stays on 1 level and there is not the option to go on a higher level.

Please can some one give me some help, thanks.
You need to hold on to the shift button while placing a wall piece directly on top of one.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Your not the only one... It took me ages when I first got it to realise what I had to do
[Image: siggi8.png]
Yup, took me a while too. I find the building creating process rather tedious and rather stay clear of buildings.
i have been trying for 4 hrs and been to like 4 websites to get that info i also can fig out how to put a roof or floor top do u do it that say way?
(Jul 13, 2010, 05:22 PM)wjchiefs Wrote: i have been trying for 4 hrs and been to like 4 websites to get that info i also can fig out how to put a roof or floor top do u do it that say way?

Yes, make sure the rotation of the piece is correct and line it up at floor level. Then hold the shift key and move the mouse forward or backwards to change the height of the piece you wish to place.

This applies to almost any object in RCT3. Hold shift and move mouse to adjust height. Same applies to placing your ride stations. On the first station piece, hold shift and move mouse to raise station height.
I find building construction very time consuming, but once you get the knack of it it can look awesome.
The John47 Uk, I also don't know about that. But after reading this all stuff I came to know about that and got the little idea for that. And I am that much glad that I got little idea for that.