HELP HELP HELP!!!

I LOST MY RCT3 DISC!!!
Have you tried looking in your container that in came in? I usually never put it in the container but maybe you put in there not remembering it? I hope you can find it!!!
Chances are it's fallen behind something else or maybe you've put something on top of it.

Or it was in your hand at the time you suddenly remembered something you needed to do right away, so it would be safe you put the disk somewhere you usually don't put it, and now that you want it you can't remember where you've put it safe.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Download, replace with original RCT3.exe file, play RCT3 as much as you want. Just try not to uninstall your game.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4rWYiw5...xLa0k/edit
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ And in which case Miracle39 would need to use disk imaging software if he plans to play his game on another hard drive without the need for a reinstall.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

YES!!! MY LITTLE SISTER FOUND IT!!!
Ha! Smile - Good for you. Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I'll try not to take that as offensive. Frown
OH DAM, THAT WAS A TYPO! Eek
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Those mistakes in life! LOL