RCTgo Forums
The Image Shop - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: All That (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: The Image Shop (/thread-166.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Image Shop - Justin - Jan 27, 2011

(Jan 26, 2011, 11:16 PM)zach_gamer77 Wrote: Good. Could you make me a banner for my sig that incorporates this picture? I want it to have my username in it, and can it be in the font that you used for Big Blue?

Sure, I'll see what I can do. Will post back here when it's finished. Smile

RE: The Image Shop - rewnis12299 - Jan 30, 2011

Hey Justin!

Can you do me a favor? I feel like my avatar and signature is boring. I would like to have a new A and S.

If possible I want-

Avatar- Blue wording of Rewnis12299 with a grey background. (you could switch it if you think it would look better.

Signature- Grey or Coaster Background with blue "Rewnis12299 Theme Parks Inc." (you could switch it as well)

I'm not expecting it early. Take your time. Hope you can make it.

Thanks!

RE: The Image Shop - Justin - Feb 9, 2011

(Jan 26, 2011, 11:16 PM)zach_gamer77 Wrote: Good. Could you make me a banner for my sig that incorporates this picture? I want it to have my username in it, and can it be in the font that you used for Big Blue?

How's this?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8577/zachgamer77.png

(you should probably download this and upload it somewhere else; not sure how long it'll last as I'm not registered at ImageShack)

RE: The Image Shop - Justin - Feb 9, 2011

(Jan 30, 2011, 05:39 PM)rewnis12299 Wrote: Hey Justin!

Can you do me a favor? I feel like my avatar and signature is boring. I would like to have a new A and S.

If possible I want-

Avatar- Blue wording of Rewnis12299 with a grey background. (you could switch it if you think it would look better.

Signature- Grey or Coaster Background with blue "Rewnis12299 Theme Parks Inc." (you could switch it as well)

Thanks!

Do you have any specific coaster picture you'd like me to use?

RE: The Image Shop - zach_gamer77 - Feb 9, 2011

It looks great!

RE: The Image Shop - rewnis12299 - Feb 9, 2011

(Feb 9, 2011, 09:32 PM)Justin Wrote:

If possible I want-

Thanks!

Instead, I want a coaster vertical loop as a background for my avatar and the sig. to have "Rewnis Theme Park Inc" in blue with a grey background.

Thanks! Smile

RE: The Image Shop - zach_gamer77 - Feb 9, 2011

This is just so I can get the link for the picture.

RE: The Image Shop - Justin - Feb 10, 2011

(Feb 9, 2011, 09:55 PM)rewnis12299 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2011, 09:32 PM)Justin Wrote:

If possible I want-

Thanks!

Instead, I want a coaster vertical loop as a background for my avatar and the sig. to have "Rewnis Theme Park Inc" in blue with a grey background.

Thanks! Smile

Do you have a picture in mind or will anything do?

RE: The Image Shop - rewnis12299 - Feb 10, 2011

Anything will do.
Thanks Justin!

RE: The Image Shop - gamemaster3 - Feb 14, 2011

lol zach smae here
here is a pic i worked on for 15 min. it isn't as good as justin's but i still think it looks cool
lol