RCTgo Forums
RCT3 Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Discussion (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: RCT3 Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. (/thread-19333.html)

Pages: 1 2

Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - aecrouch2016 - Aug 4, 2014

Could someone make a video tutorial for installing Belgabor's Invisible Doodads, please. I have read the tutorial, but I am still having a hard time with it. I can get the path and the queue to work. The rest I can't even when I follow the step by step guides. Confused on why it freezes or crashes the game. Or if you could provide screenshots when responding to this post it would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - Cheleste - Aug 4, 2014

All parts of "Belgabor's invisble doodads" DON'T go into the "style/themed" folder!

The first part "Path" goes into the "Path"-Folder.
Second part "Queue" goes into the "Queue"-Folder.
And the third part "Style" goes into "Style/Custom"-Folder, or better the three sub-folders goes to it.
If in your "Style"-Folder no Custom-Folder exists -> than create one.

The other folder is only, if you want to give the invisble items the old texture to being visible.
So this folder aren't for install.

The "Custom"-Folder is for every CFR, and the invisible Toilets/ChangeingRoom counts as an CFR Wink

Hope this helps you out, if not, shame on me Tongue

Lg Cheleste

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - aecrouch2016 - Aug 4, 2014

(Aug 4, 2014, 11:11 AM)Cheleste Wrote: All parts of "Belgabor's invisble doodads" DON'T go into the "style/themed" folder!

The first part "Path" goes into the "Path"-Folder.
Second part "Queue" goes into the "Queue"-Folder.
And the third part "Style" goes into "Style/Custom"-Folder, or better the three sub-folders goes to it.
If in your "Style"-Folder no Custom-Folder exists -> than create one.

The other folder is only, if you want to give the invisble items the old texture to being visible.
So this folder aren't for install.

The "Custom"-Folder is for every CFR, and the invisible Toilets/ChangeingRoom counts as an CFR Wink

Hope this helps you out, if not, shame on me Tongue

Lg Cheleste

Hi Cheleste,

It works! Your instructions made it easy. I like this very much and it didn't freeze my computer (game) this time. SmileBiggrinTongue

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - Cheleste - Aug 4, 2014

Great news Smile

Yeah, i like this CSO, too. because invisible paths are a great thing to make custom queues peepable and give the park the right atmosphere in the end Wink

Lg Cheleste

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - SimpleFate - Jan 4, 2015

Ok so I just downloaded this set and am having some complications. Everything works (paths, queues, toilets, atms) but the ride/park entrance and exits do not work. Anything on this issue? Thanks.

Alright....nevermind. Only the path/queues work so my guess is the style folder. I do not have a "custom" folder on my laptop as I'm using a Mac. I place everything in the "Theme" folder and works just fine. I just have to keep track of folders inside other folders.

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - aecrouch2016 - Jan 4, 2015

SimpleFate
After you extract the file you should see the following folders: Path, Queue, Style.
1. Go into the style folder, then custom, the you should see three folders: Belgabor,
InvisibleChangingRoom and shared. Place these 3 files into your style/custom folder.
2. When you open the path folder there should be a folder called "Invisible" Go into your Atari folder on your hard drive. Then Roller Coaster Tycoon. Put the invisible folder in this path folder.
3. There should be another folder for the queue this will also be called invisible. Take the invisible folder and put it into the queue folder.
When you open up the game, the items will show up in different places. I hope that helps.
aecrouch7413

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - SimpleFate - Jan 4, 2015

I'm already passed that. I have only problems with the Style folder. I do as you said to place it into the Styles folder for RCT but it still says it's wrong.

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - aecrouch2016 - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 11:51 PM)SimpleFate Wrote: I'm already passed that. I have only problems with the Style folder. I do as you said to place it into the Styles folder for RCT but it still says it's wrong.

Here are some screenshots...I hope it helps.

(make sure in your style folder on your hard drive you create a folder called custom)

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - SimpleFate - Jan 5, 2015

I'm not able to make a "Custom" folder on my Mac. Once I did and the game simply crashed as soon as I loaded up a park. Still cannot get it to work. The invisible path and queue lines are good to go and in the correct spot, working great. But its the Style folder in the download that is being the pain. I'll keep trying different things. I hear it's a great tool to use and I just have to have it.

RE: Belgabor-invisible doodads please help, still won't work right. - Headoverfeet - Jan 18, 2016

(Jan 4, 2015, 11:53 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:51 PM)SimpleFate Wrote: I'm already passed that. I have only problems with the Style folder. I do as you said to place it into the Styles folder for RCT but it still says it's wrong.

Here are some screenshots...I hope it helps.

(make sure in your style folder on your hard drive you create a folder called custom)
Hi aecrouch, this is probably the most helpful post I have found for this issue (SimpleFate, I feel your pain and you have my sympathy). Aecrouch, could I please ask what you have inside your belgabor file? I only had a file called "Invisible Doodads" and I was having issues with the stalls and utilities not appearing in my game (everything else does). I have just unpacked the files that where located in the above mentioned "Invisible Doodads" file directly into the belgabor file so I am hoping this works? Inside my belgabor file I now have 

(file) chgroom

(file) entranceexit
(file) fence
(file) pathextra
(file) shared
(file) special
than the usual style.common.ovl and style.unique.ovl

Where as before there was just the Invisible Doodads file and no style.common (etc) which I know can cause the game to not be able to find things....I