RCTgo Forums
Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Parks (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-34.html)
+---- Thread: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this (/thread-19423.html)

Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - Chimalion - Aug 13, 2014

Hi everyone!!! Today, we are starting a plan for Six Flags Great America with Custom Content!!! I have already talked to nineflagsinc about it, so he can answer some questions. If you want to help, say what you are helping with, so we can add it to the list. We are obviously starting with the entrance, which is not that hard!!!

*Hurricane Harbor might not be included because of the space.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Slots:
(Note: I put X Flight Area because there is a X Flight CT)

Superman/Dark Knight area and ride - Open - I'm doing Superman

County Fair Main Part (Kidzopolis, American Eagle, Demon, and X Flight Area) - Open

Viper, Raging Bull, and Southwest Territory - I'm doing, but you can do a part if you want!

V2 & Batman Area (We will use the Batman & V2 CT), and Yankee Harbor - Open

Goliath and Camp Cartoon - Open (I'm doing Goliath)

Park Entrance - Me & nineflagsinc

Carousel Plaza - Open

Hometown Square - Open

Join 2day!!! Biggrin

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project!!! This is custom, not off of sixflagsgr8. - aecrouch2016 - Aug 14, 2014

(Aug 13, 2014, 04:57 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Hi everyone!!! Today, we are starting a plan for Six Flags Great America with Custom Content!!! I have already talked to nineflagsinc about it, so he can answer some questions. If you want to help, say what you are helping with, so we can add it to the list. We are obviously starting with the entrance, which is not that hard!!!

*Hurricane Harbor might not be included because of the space.

Slots:
(Note: I put X Flight Area because there is a X Flight CT)

Superman/Dark Knight area and ride - Open - I'm doing Superman

County Fair Main Part (Kidzopolis, American Eagle, Demon, and X Flight Area) - Open

Viper, Raging Bull, and Southwest Territory - I'm doing, but you can do a part if you want!

V2 & Batman Area (We will use the Batman & V2 CT), and Yankee Harbor - Open

Goliath and Camp Cartoon - Open (I'm doing Goliath)

Park Entrance - Me & nineflagsinc

Carousel Plaza - Open

Hometown Square - Open

Join 2day!!! Biggrin

Do you have a food court yet? If you can give me the colors you are looking for and some other ideas you want to include...I could make something. Let me know how much space it will have please. Thanks. (also a little more detail on what you are looking for pleaseSmile

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project!!! This is custom, not off of sixflagsgr8. - Drew_ - Aug 14, 2014

ct's... -_-

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project!!! This is custom, not off of sixflagsgr8. - Chimalion - Aug 14, 2014

-EDIT- As I was working with nineflagsinc yesterday, he showed me the Superman UF CT, so I guess someone can do the dark knight and I will do every part of Superman's Scenery.

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - Chimalion - Feb 4, 2015

I'm going to re-do this project, and this time it's OFFICIAL!!! So to start (IF you want to build something), here are the cars I'm using. CTRs will be used for every ride.

[Image: nxYet0E.jpg]
Psst!
[Image: 7954412_orig.jpg]

I will probably show some pictures of how the lay of land will work soon. Just give a shout out comment if there's something you want to do! Biggrin

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - aecrouch2016 - Feb 5, 2015

Hi chimalion70005,

Interesting idea for the project, I just wouldn't use a copyright image.
By the way, I decided to purchase fraps and not bandicap. Smile

aecrouch7413

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - Chimalion - Feb 11, 2015

[Image: 600x379]

Park entrance photos coming soon!

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - Chimalion - May 25, 2016

Wassup everyone! I've decided to continue this as my official project for RCT3. I started working on it yesterday, this is what I have so far! Very WIP.

Flags and entrance
[Image: tIUS8Xp.png]

Season Pass Holder Processing Center
[Image: lkG4JEC.png]

Carousel plaza
[Image: 58FF1GZ.png]

Overview of Superman
[Image: qMJgUVO.png]

Superman lift hill supports
[Image: U0C2exA.png]

Superman station exterior
[Image: wkaEBKS.png]

And finally an overview of what I have so far!
[Image: C27Vd8p.png]

RE: Six Flags Great America Recreation Project! Revamping this - aecrouch2016 - May 25, 2016

Nice start on this. The carousel picture is funny with the peeps in the air like that. I like the color combinations.