RCTgo Forums
[RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Scenarios (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-37.html)
+---- Thread: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added (/thread-19786.html)

Pages: 1 2

[RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Hawk - Nov 5, 2014

Based on comments made in this thread, both of my scenarios have been marked for deletion.

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Hawk - Nov 14, 2014

There's been 55 downloads of Paphalophagus so far.

Has anyone played it yet, and if so - have they been able to get through the first 2 months; getting the rating above 700?

The closet I've got so far has been about 657 before I lose the game.

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Rudy18 - Nov 14, 2014

Do these require any CS or expansion packs? Ill try it out and let you know if I can

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Hawk - Nov 14, 2014

It does state in the description box on the download page that they were built in RCT Triple Thrill Pack, which does include Wacky Worlds and Time Twister.

I guess I should add that to the post above. Smile

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Hawk - Mar 27, 2015

Has anyone been able to win either of the scenarios I've added?

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Cobra - Mar 27, 2015

No, because of the WW & TT Addons.
The Scenary Objects they have, are really odd and so alot of RCT2 Players, me too, don't play with the Expansion-Packs.
I could install both, WW and TT, but that isn't an option only for some scenarios that exits.

If you could change your scenario's in the way that all "Vanilla" RCT2 people can play it, than i think some of us would check it out. Niesch and TerryInferno are also into RCT2, so with me you've got three members that could take a look at it.

Overall the whole landscaping looks good, only the rivers (the water height) i don't like.
It looks more natural, if you would lower the water-lvl one down the landmarks.
The challenge itself sounds not really difficulty, as long people build the park with slow progress and wait untill they've got some good amount of shops and attractions, these "no money" scenarios are rather easy.
Doesn't matter how high the guest counter will be.

So long, Cobra

Thanks for the tips Cobra. That's what I've been looking for. Cool

BTW! Only one of them is a no-money scenario. Wink

I'm actually working on a new map using the same terrain but on this one I placed the park entrance in the center of the map and have set some land unowned/unbuyable, with some construction rights buyable to create paths and transportation rides to be able to get from one area to another.
This one is not a no-money map with goals requiring 3500 guests at the end of year 7, with a more difficult park rating setting. Maybe I'll also add the more difficult guest generation option.

I'll uninstall the TTP and reinstall the vanilla game and run this new map through the editor. I'll see what I can do about the rivers.

Maybe I should ask Justin to delete those two maps.

If you or anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm all ears. Smile

RE: [RCT2] New Scenarios Added - Terry Inferno - Mar 27, 2015

I have to agree with Cobra regarding expansion pack content. I only download scenarios if I'm sure they only contain "vanilla" content and nothing more, and you will receive far more downloads if your scenarios contain no additional content.

If there's something you want to delete, you don't have to ask Justin to do it. Just hover your mouse over where it says your name in the top right corner, go to "Manage Downloads" and you should see a delete option.

Thanks for your input Terry, and the info about deleting files.

Unfortunately I found out that TTP landscapes aren't compatible with a vanilla install so it looks like I'll have to start over from scratch. Frown