RCTgo Forums
RCT3 SimpleFate Gaming - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Discussion (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: RCT3 SimpleFate Gaming (/thread-20122.html)

SimpleFate Gaming - SimpleFate - Feb 2, 2015

Ok for those of you with YouTube Channel's of your own, how long did it take you to do your first live "let's play"? I'm thinking of doing it for exclusive looks on my coasters. Then release the full video of the POVs when finished.

The way I am working my projects now is I work on my park for a bit, build a coaster with a bit of the park's theme and with it's own as well, then release a POV. After that, I work on a side-solo project of a coaster with it's own original theme, and release the POV.

What I was looking up to do is to start doing live events. What's the best way to start doing these events? I so far only have 6 subscribers and feel that a live event would boost that number a bit every time. More videos means more subscribers.

I'm going slow for now as I just started the channel so I'm not rushing into anything.

So for those of you with channel's....

1. When did you do your first Lets Play?
2. How did you gain so many subscribers?

Please comment below and subscribe to my channel if you haven't.

My current projects right now are:

1. Civil War (Premier Launched racing dueler)
2. Great Valley Theme Park (name may change)

RE: SimpleFate Gaming - naveisawesome - Feb 2, 2015

I just started my channel in March, and I've only got 20 subs, but I've slowly been becoming more out there.
If you want subscribers, you need some patience, and you need to use social media, like facebook and Google + actually helps
I'm actually one of your subscribers (hint hint nudge nudge), and thats thanks to none other than RCTgo, as this site has also boosted my popularity.
Basically keep posting things and people will start to recognize you, and btw I've never done a live lets play, but my first video took me 40 min, and then they became 15-20, and now I just timelapse for 45 min or so with an intro and/or outro narration
Good luck!
naveisawesome

Oh and would you like to consider my offer of doing a co-op lets play of RCT World when it comes out? just wondering

RE: SimpleFate Gaming - SimpleFate - Feb 2, 2015

Well I want to see if RCT World will have any bugs first (as usual). Also, I need a better processor for my other laptop. My RCT3 is running on a MacBook Pro so putting another game on this thing is quite impossible (not enough memory). So it'll be a while until I get the game. Need to update my Toshiba PC and then I will get the game. I'll let you know when I get everything done.

alright that makes sense to see if there are bugs first, I was thinking of waiting a bit anyways as I've been asking around but no one knows really yet, so I guess I'll try for it after it comes out

RE: SimpleFate Gaming - SimpleFate - Feb 2, 2015

If you're up to it, I'm thinking of doing a live event on a random day when no-one is doing anything. Today would have been perfect as I have NO WORK! I was quite happy to wake up to that so I stayed in and working on my project Civil War for an hour. I'm quite slow when it comes to CS as I'm new to it all.

I'm totally up to it, is there a way we can keep in contact other than just the forums?
I'm also in the same place with cs, ive started my first cs coaster called "Crazy Chaos", and its taken me 2 weeks to build the station and lift hill, so i know where you''re coming from