RCTgo Forums
[solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Discussion (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: [solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy (/thread-2648.html)

Pages: 1 2

[solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Nov 27, 2005

yahoo to me, I finally got Wild! but it's a little glitchy. I downloaded the patch, so that's that. When I'm playing the game, building with the extended coaster, it acts like the game is haveing to do some serious searching for the parts that I want to use. For instance, when I want to add a loop, it starts to freeze for about 2 sec and then it shows the part that I want to add. If I add consecutive parts lets say a straight peice, there is no problem, it's smoothe sailing, until I change the part I want to add next. Let me know if this is clear or not. Post my DxDiag just in case, not sure if it'll do any help.

(DX) Text Deleted

Solution--->Need 2nd Patch

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Nov 28, 2005

I think I figured out the problem. I changed my resolution settings from Current Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (70Hz) to 1024 x 768. It's still a little glichy but not as bad.
-solved-

RE: [solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy - Ryan Gordon - Nov 30, 2005

I would say 1152 x 864 is an un usual screen setup, and setting it to something like 1024 x 768 will help the problem

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Nov 30, 2005

Thanks. The problem is still there and it's when I use the extended coaster. I'm going to uninstall the expansion and go from there.

[problem not solved...yet]

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Ryan Gordon - Nov 30, 2005

Patch #2 should be coming soon, which fixes other bugs rather than just the nighttime bug.

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Dec 1, 2005

Ok I defraged, uninstalled and installed the game and expansions in the order they were released, downloaded both updates, played the game and the problem lies when I use the extended and drifting coaster. Everthing else, the game works fine except those two coaster. Does anyone else have this problem? I guess I have to wait till that 2nd patch comes out, and I really hope it solves this problem b/c the extended coaster is by far the best other than the woodie, and the lag is driving me insane!! :arrow: :evil: :!:

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Coasterdude89 - Dec 1, 2005

I used to not have any lag with wild until I installed the patch. Now and coaster I build has major lag while building it. They know about the prob and are working on a fix.

RE: Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Dec 1, 2005

OK coasterdude89. Was starting to think I was the only one with this problem. I posted this as a bug on the Atari Comm. I read though all the crap/disscusion and I didn't see it listed. I could have over looked it or it just wasn't posted. Be glad when that second patch comes out.

RE: [solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy - G-Force Junkie - Dec 3, 2005

I havent really had any problems.....strange.Plain sailing for me.

RE: [solved] Wild Expansion is glitchy - Beelitz - Dec 3, 2005

G Force Junkie Wrote:I havent really had any problems.....strange.Plain sailing for me.

^Lucky^