RCTgo Forums
Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: RCTgo News Desk (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? (/thread-4991.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Blu - Jun 7, 2012

Not me. I like RCT3 way better already.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - RCTjunkieBU - Jun 10, 2012

I think there's a good chance of it. RCT3D is already on track for a Q2/3 2012 release, so it's likely that there will be another one, as Atari apparently hasn't forgotten about the RCT series.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Darkslade12 - Jun 10, 2012

Atari is making a roller coaster tycoon 3d and its coming out this year!!!! Smile

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Jkay - Jun 11, 2012

(Jun 10, 2012, 06:33 PM)Darkslade12 Wrote: Atari is making a roller coaster tycoon 3d and its coming out this year!!!! Smile

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/

Its for Nintento 3DS.. not for PC

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - RCTgoMatthew - Jul 14, 2012

(Aug 19, 2010, 09:56 PM)Justin Wrote: As member TC8950 pointed out a few days ago, a major development in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series has occurred: the posting of a thread by Atari staff on the Atari Forums about the possibility of the next RCT game on PC. The message, in its entirety, follows:

Quote:We are thinking hard about the next Rollercoaster Tycoon game on PC. We have a question for you, our loyal fanbase. How ready are you for the next Rollercoaster Tycoon? In the years since the last version, what are the key features you’ve dreamed about for the next release? What would make you rush out, buy it, and keep playing it? We’d like to know!

While not a confirmation that the next version of the game is even in development yet, it does indicate that Atari has not forgotten about those of us who still play the game. And by asking for the community's input now, if RCT4 does exist - which may be in full-throttle development or just under consideration - you can almost bet it'll have taken at least some of our opinions into account.

What do you think about this latest development in the RollerCoaster Tycoon series? Do you think another installment will be coming soon? Share your thoughts! Smile

OMG, that would be so cool Smile

In RCT4, I would like the peeps to be more realistic so you can see their fingers and the screams would be more realistic as well.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - redneck1971 - Jul 15, 2012

i would like it more user friendly to where you have the options.txt cheat built in and the main menu is where you can get on the net go to a site and it auto d/ls the CS,CTRS,CFRS..ETC for you that way you dont have to worry about putting the files in the wrong area and the game crashing...if the file dont work then it removes the file in to the recycle bin...make it where you have CS MADE to install steel track on wooden supports like the texas giant is now add siding tracks (where you store the extra trains when they are not needed) and recolorable chasing lights (CS) that is installed on the bottom of steel tracks and on the handrails of wooden coasters...the ability to inport coasters from RCT1,2,and 3..and possibly no limits...keep the OS for XP,vista,WIN 7, and 8 to where us ppl that DONT like win 7 can play it.. PC is old HAS XP ON IT which is great!!! and 7 will NOT work on it...not too old it does run RCT3 no probs..older ATI video card...(1100) ok getting off subject..sorry..add vertical magnets (like on mr freeze @ SFOT and SFMA(missouri)...thats about it..

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - RCTgoMatthew - Jul 18, 2012

(Jul 15, 2012, 02:14 PM)redneck1971 Wrote: i would like it more user friendly to where you have the options.txt cheat built in and the main menu is where you can get on the net go to a site and it auto d/ls the CS,CTRS,CFRS..ETC for you that way you dont have to worry about putting the files in the wrong area and the game crashing...if the file dont work then it removes the file in to the recycle bin...make it where you have CS MADE to install steel track on wooden supports like the texas giant is now add siding tracks (where you store the extra trains when they are not needed) and recolorable chasing lights (CS) that is installed on the bottom of steel tracks and on the handrails of wooden coasters...the ability to inport coasters from RCT1,2,and 3..and possibly no limits...keep the OS for XP,vista,WIN 7, and 8 to where us ppl that DONT like win 7 can play it.. PC is old HAS XP ON IT which is great!!! and 7 will NOT work on it...not too old it does run RCT3 no probs..older ATI video card...(1100) ok getting off subject..sorry..add vertical magnets (like on mr freeze @ SFOT and SFMA(missouri)...thats about it..

Awesome answer Smile

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - DS Engineering - Aug 26, 2012

Well if they do make a RCT4 I think they need more track freedom make it more flexible not like No Limits but so you can make more realistic coasters! But even if they don't I'm definitely anticipating a new RCT 😃

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - RCTgoMatthew - Sep 2, 2012

A new RCT3 EP idea:

RCT3 - Out In Space

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Ardy - Sep 3, 2012

I think there WILL be a Rct4, because ign has already reserved a page for it Smile