RCTgo Forums
Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: RCTgo News Desk (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? (/thread-4991.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - SuperGoldChicken - Feb 5, 2011

To be completely honest, there really isn't much to add onto RCT3. Yeah, maybe you could make a few more coaster classes, or maybe an easier waterfall creator, but RCT3 was a HUUUGE step from RCT2. I think all the RCT community needs is an add on pack.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - Drew_ - Feb 6, 2011

Maybe a new expansion pack? I dunno.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - zach_gamer77 - Feb 7, 2011

I want a better version of Soaked!
Think about it, family slides with funnels, more tube types and better scenery, such as a tube drop-off area. That would make things much better and realistic.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - DutchBros - Mar 31, 2011

I have heard once of WE WANT RCT4 but I am not sure if there going to make it maybe there just spreading rumors of Roller Coaster Tycoon 4

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - naux_warr - Apr 3, 2011

ya better version of soaked and something like thrillvill of the rails, parts of having rollercoasters fly and not be forced to always be on rails and some of their cool adds also have something where you can have a track make like a street corner with 4 90 degree lines ( so you dont have to go over or under it)Bomb

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - atlantafan233 - May 10, 2011

I hope catwalks more realistic coasters and stations will be added in the next game. Also i want more coasters and other cool rides. But the main thing is to be more realistic and keep the coaster camSmile

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - xG27Radiox - May 12, 2011

I agree with SuperGoldChicken. New kinds of attractions are not created enough to really make a difference in RCT4. Atari will probably just improve the graphics , add a couple more kinds of attractions and that's it really. That is unless they come up with some crazy idea to really pull RCT4 together.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - spacebok - Jun 6, 2011

Gord i really want this RCT4 game one way or the other.So if you've got any ideas on RollerCoaster tycoon 4 please reply on my comment.I have a few ideas myself:Bigger better and wetter also more scarier coasters and rides, A wider range of food and drink stalls and anyother stalls, more landscaping products e.g a river cutting though you park.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - MrBMX51 - Jul 14, 2011

One thing I would like to see is if your able to add, change, and design your own coaster train. Like in real life the coasters always have their own unique train colors and design on them.

RE: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4? - zach_gamer77 - Jul 15, 2011

How about the idea to take and add stuff on and off as you wish? Let's say the dodgems ride. If you have it indoors, there really is no reason for that pesky roof. So you should be able to pop it right off!