RCTgo Forums
[REL] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (DOWNLOAD UP) - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Parks (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-34.html)
+---- Thread: [REL] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (DOWNLOAD UP) (/thread-5583.html)

Pages: 1 2

[REL] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (DOWNLOAD UP) - TC8950 - Aug 14, 2011

[Image: dln.png]

A new RCT2 Park coming soon, stay tuned, for now I leave you off with the entrance.

[Image: sc1r.png]

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - DiarugaCoasters - Aug 14, 2011

Nice work, I'll follow it!

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - TC8950 - Aug 14, 2011

~Update one
-----------------------------
YEAR ONE:

Hello! And welcome to the grand opening of New Spring Gardens. We only have 3 rides, at the moment due to a shipment error in steel, but surprisingly many came.

[Image: scr10g.png]

Our most popular ride was Frostbite, it had guests lined up even out of the waiting line! We spoke to some of the riders and one said, "That first drop, I almost pissed my pants!" and we spoke with a few others, but obviously they were all boring to that comment.

[Image: scr11z.png]

Another ride that got alot of guests was our go kart track. It attracted alot of kids. Surprisingly they dint crash alot.

[Image: scr12y.png]

The scrambler dint get many guests today.

[no image available]

During the lunch hour we gave out free balloons, but then the skies opened up and a thunderstorm rolled in. We had to close all the rides down for 1 hour but by then most of the guests had left. Hopefully we will have better luck tomorrow!

[Image: scr13.png]

See you next time!

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - zach_gamer77 - Aug 14, 2011

Looks good so far!

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - DutchBros - Aug 14, 2011

Looks nice so far

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - zach_gamer77 - Aug 14, 2011

but if you're gonna use those supports, then use them throughout the coaster.

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens - TC8950 - Aug 15, 2011

Season 2
Welcome to Season 2 (year 2) of New Spring Gardens, the park got damage from high winds so there went many updates for year one. Over the winter we built 3 new rides we will cover today.

A overview of the park.
[Image: scr1p.png]

A new section under development, which is just for kids!
[Image: scr2e.png]

But besides that, here is a first look at what will be the central part of the park. First we just have a Merry Go Round, but soon it will be surrounded by shops and stalls.
[Image: scr3d.png]

Here is a look of the new coaster in the park, the kiddie coaster. Its low-intense and seems to thrill the kids with a low 30 ft drop and a low g-force turn spiral.
[Image: scr4e.png]

Thats all for this update we should have some new rides in by mid season. :)
---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think.

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (UPDATE 8/15) - knight22 - Aug 17, 2011

I like the park very much.

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (UPDATE 8/15) - DutchBros - Aug 17, 2011

Looks good so far

RE: [WIP] (RCT2) New Spring Gardens (UPDATE 8/15) - TC8950 - Aug 17, 2011

ENDING OF SEASON 2

(I had a pain making this update, I went through 7 coaster designs before I found one I liked.)

Welcome back to New Spring Gardens! It was quite a busy year for us, but we did manage to build 2 new rides over the summer. As fall is coming we only have 1 month left to run before we shut down for the winter and hopefully finish some parts up of the park we never really got to this year. We also changed the kids zone into a family zone.

Here is a overview of the park.
[Image: scr3j.png]

The kiddie coaster was quite busy today, its a family favorite!
[Image: scr1km.png]

A new ride in the family zone called 1970's highway is a self drives ride with old automobile themed cars, the kids loved it!
[Image: scr2nb.png]

As we teased you last time; we showed a large dirt area, we have turned that into a new Flying Turn Coaster called Fling, mostly because it has double g's into the tight turns. We are still waiting for the grass to grow back so we can plant some trees and flowers into those areas to make it nice and 'spiffy.
[Image: scr5.png]

We also added some stalls to the central area of the park.

See you next season!