RCTgo Forums
my first park i am going to create.. - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Discussion (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: my first park i am going to create.. (/thread-563.html)

Pages: 1 2

my first park i am going to create.. - csquare016 - Jan 22, 2007

Hey guys, I have gone to Disney World every single year since 1991 when I was born. I just love being there. It really is a magical place and I am thinking about creating it on RTC3. I am looking to create the main area (Magic Kingdom, 7 Seas Lagoon, Grand Floridian Resort, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Monorail, Entrance)

Does this seem as a good project to any of you? Is it possible? Later on since I have all of the expansion packs, I am looking in to create MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot as well. This project will take quite some time and I am quite new to all of the features to RCT3 but I think I can make this work. I am also thinking about creating a local theme park (Paramount's Carowinds)

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - rct3jo94 - Apr 12, 2007

csquare016 Wrote:Hey guys, I have gone to Disney World every single year since 1991 when I was born. I just love being there. It really is a magical place and I am thinking about creating it on RTC3.  I am looking to create the main area (Magic Kingdom, 7 Seas Lagoon, Grand Floridian Resort, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Monorail, Entrance)

Does this seem as a good project to any of you? Is it possible? Later on since I have all of the expansion packs, I am looking in to create MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot as well. This project will take quite some time and I am quite new to all of the features to RCT3 but I think I can make this work. I am also thinking about creating a local theme park (Paramount's Carowinds)
good i have been waiting forever for a disney park in rct3!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - flamingojoe - Apr 23, 2007

Don't try to put magic kingdom with 7 lagoon grand floridain and contemp' it wont fit. I have tried to make the magic kingdom before my suggestion is do main street really fast so you won't get bored. (i got bored everytime:lol: )

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - Jakk - Apr 25, 2007

Wow, you are going to do all that! You must have an extremely ast computer with hardly any lagging! And you have that much time on your hands? (if your computer isn't that fast, sign yourself up for anger management class. If you don't have that much time on your hands, then six months should do it.

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - Drome G60 - Jun 16, 2007

kool! i always wanted to see what an RCT3 DisneyWorld would be like.... :lol:

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - wolfman - Jun 18, 2007

I'm new here, but not to RCT 3. I know that there is a lag in animation, the larger the park is, and how much it contains. But I believe I have a solution, so I'm offering it here.

I suggest that you create each land in the Disney park, as it's own, stand-alone themed area in it's own park file. That way, the animation won't slow to a crawl, you have the room you need, and then some, all the lands are in separate park files, and if you get bored with working on one, you can just open another "land" and work on that instead.

It seems to me that this would be the way to go. You can create all the different lands of ALL the Disney parks and have a series of parks & resorts, instead of a big park with bogged down animation.

Just one wolf's opinion. Smile

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - flamingojoe - Jun 18, 2007

i know your probably not doing this anymore, but remember to put it in the exchange forum if you do!

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - schnauzercutie - Jul 3, 2007

I think it would be a good idea. I mean, sure it would be hard, but why are we complaining? It would be fun, but hard, to do, but think about it, it would be exciting to see a Disney Park in RCT3. The castle would be a challenge, but maybe you could ask around and find a downloadable one. Currently I am working on a Magic Kingdom/Cedar Point like park. I have created the Midway so far on a scrap piece of paper and so far I have a Midway Carousel and some scenery. I will upload it when it is finished. Sorry...back on topic. Overall it sounds like a fun challenge. Smile

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - King of coaster - Jul 12, 2007

hey i have seen one of those types of parks on youtube. You should check it out to get some ideas. I also think that it will be a little hard tho becuase the park is HUGE! plus you will need lots of custom scenery. Oh well good luck to ya. Post pics once you get it started for us.

RE: my first park i am going to create.. - Schaffie - Jul 13, 2007

One tip, build the different sections of the park in different sandboxes, else it gets way too big for most computers.