RCTgo Forums
The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Tracks (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-33.html)
+---- Thread: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) (/thread-5739.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - RedRain - Nov 8, 2011

Hello, me and Speedy6727 (the winner of Build it round 78) are going to do a project where you tell us a theme park and we will do every coaster (and we mean it) in that theme park.

This is because it'll be easier for you to make the theme parks, and if your too lazy! And we like making coasters of course!

My 1st Theme Park coasters I'm going to do is Flamingoland at Malton North Yorkshire! Btw the corkscrews on corkscrew wont be accurate because of the way the is set.

We will never be able to do it as accurate as they are but we will try! Oh and rides like Saw: The ride? That'll be impossible for us to do! Just to let you know! Because we will need to merge at least 2 coasters together to make that and we will need to edit rct3! So you might have to get that elsewhere! (Sorry) When I get the editing software and mastered it i will make them!

So you tell us what to make and we will!

Bye now,
ChappiePete Smile

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - Speedy - Nov 8, 2011

Sounds good so far (:

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - GameProKing - Nov 9, 2011

It sounds good but you can easily find stuff like this that is "perfect" with only a few minor differences because of the way RCT3 works out. And if not there's already lots of people who are willing to do this, and no offence but they would probably be better than you. For example, if someone wanted a foreign park coaster, you would have to do it with just pictures and videos, which is really hard.

Anyway, to see how well you can do I want the coasters from: Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Cedar Point, and Kings Dominion. Take as long as you like, I'm in no rush. Good luck with this anyway, GPK.

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - RedRain - Nov 9, 2011

ok no worries and i know most people are better than me but this is an idea that no one has done before! I checked again and again! And it might take me a VERY VERy long while! :P I have been to Alton Towers, and i am going to blackpool pleasure beach sometime because we have planned it but dont know WHEN! And cedar point i can do because ikvery well! And kings domainion never heard of! :P Oh and thorpe park ik how most coasters go like! Ok ill have them next time i post some up! And thnx! :P

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - GameProKing - Nov 9, 2011

No prob, take your time, I don't really need them anyway.

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - RedRain - Nov 9, 2011

what? :O well i wont be able to do saw like i said!

I meant I don't need them for now, I'm using them for a park but it's not finished yet. I'll give credit to you in the description, and a link to this thread.

ok thanks! Ok ill start tomorrow cuz its nearly my bedtime here! :P

I'm in England, where about's are you? How old are you and what time's your bed time? I'm 13 and mine's 10 on school nights but I stay up later anyway. Tongue

RE: The Coaster Pack Of Your Choice! (RCT3 AND EXPANSIONS ONLY) - RedRain - Nov 10, 2011

im 13 aswell! I looked on ur profile and it says ur bday is on 9th march 2 DAYS AFTER MINE