RCTgo Forums
Making a legit coaster company - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Tracks (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-33.html)
+---- Thread: Making a legit coaster company (/thread-7090.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Making a legit coaster company - nineflagsinc - Jan 22, 2013

I was think we have so much skill and talent on this site active members why won't we all band together and create a legit company and make some money I mean we can design and were creative. Why should we dream to go to these high company when we can work our own skill and turn this into a major company like if u think about it we all can build pretty good lime coaster and were creative and were young so we can learn fast how to use the coaster creation systems and we can build a detail coaster pretty good and were good at reaction
I think if we plan out now and build our real life Engineer skills up we can have a good company just like any other company for the future is any with me...

RE: Making a legit coaster company - Blu - Jan 22, 2013

Because we're all teenagers.

RE: Making a legit coaster company - nineflagsinc - Jan 22, 2013

But we can pre plan and build up..

RE: Making a legit coaster company - Stilez - Jan 22, 2013

I dont think its possible to build a coaster unless you have skills already lol, its a great idea but it takes alot more than the click of a mouse to build a coaster

RE: Making a legit coaster company - SFGAzone - Jan 22, 2013

you need to know how much velocity, potential energy, kinetic energy and formulas for motion.

RE: Making a legit coaster company - Piedude81 - Jan 22, 2013

You'd need a degree (or at least a backround) in structural engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. This is what B&M requires of its employees. Although, we could contact B&M or Intamin and talk to them about it! But then again, we live all across the world...

No you guess don't get Ok we can pre plan our conmpany Wait this the biggest question are you guys good with math and Physics??? Or do you know any physics at all because if u do we can build off from that because I know one system we can use for a Sketch that give out Good Formulas and that good we live in Different part of the work so our creative styles are different from each other so more Original ideas and SFGAzone I'm pretty good with physics in Honors classes and I take AP class for Mechanical Engineering classes Smile that what wanted to take for college and SFGAzine your in college you can teach us some things and my friend in the class is willing to help out. And we just gota have a dream you guys I think this can be really successful if we Actually put the effort in because think about if we plan we can be ready for college life and stay in content in tell we start working for major company than learn from them and than build ours up and make it company

RE: Making a legit coaster company - Drew_ - Jan 22, 2013

(Jan 22, 2013, 04:10 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: I was think we have so much skill and talent on this site active members why won't we all band together and create a legit company and make some money I mean we can design and were creative. Why should we dream to go to these high company when we can work our own skill and turn this into a major company like if u think about it we all can build pretty good lime coaster and were creative and were young so we can learn fast how to use the coaster creation systems and we can build a detail coaster pretty good and were good at reaction
I think if we plan out now and build our real life Engineer skills up we can have a good company just like any other company for the future is any with me...

dont think this would be possible.

(Jan 22, 2013, 09:31 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2013, 04:10 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: I was think we have so much skill and talent on this site active members why won't we all band together and create a legit company and make some money I mean we can design and were creative. Why should we dream to go to these high company when we can work our own skill and turn this into a major company like if u think about it we all can build pretty good lime coaster and were creative and were young so we can learn fast how to use the coaster creation systems and we can build a detail coaster pretty good and were good at reaction

dont think this would be possible.
What if it dose

RE: Making a legit coaster company - Riiickerttt - Jan 23, 2013

That's not a bad idea. If it fails then we did try it. What can we lose? Btw I live in the Netherlands but I'm in if you do so