RCTgo Forums
[RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Exchange (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Tracks (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-33.html)
+---- Thread: [RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs (/thread-7529.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - Rudy18 - Apr 11, 2015

I like how even though its the same thing but in a different game, you used different colors and scenery Smile

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 11, 2015

Yeah, I wanted to show that you can make it any style you want very easily. (Since you can't save trackdesigns including scenery in RCT1 the fences aren't inlcuded.) Did you also notice the covered trackpieces that weren't covered in the original RCT2 version? That's because otherwise the dinghies would fly off and crash, in contrast to the RCT2 version where they only just stay safely on the track...! So peeps really must be daredevils to ride it. Wink

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 13, 2015

More old stuff (that I originally made about 13 years ago!) new for RCT1:

Holland Coaster

[Image: HC1.png]

Ratings: high, high, medium.

>>Download.<< (RCT1)

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 13, 2015

Little Ladybird

[Image: 552ad2e832021.png]

Ratings: medium, high, medium.

>>Download.<< (RCT1)

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 14, 2015

Crazy Cobra

[Image: 552cd2e0c157a.png]

Ratings: high, very high, medium.

>>Download.<< (RCT1)

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 25, 2015

New: Fast lift hill, giant looping, zero-g roll, Immelmann, sea serpent roll, cobra roll, airtime hill, brake run (chance to breathe...), double corkscrew, looping, end brakes.

10 inversions. Tons of thrills...

ROAR!

[Image: ROAR.png]

(Click to enlarge.)

[Image: statsroar.png]

Download not yet available. (I'm planning to enter the next round of the Build It! competition.)

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - naveisawesome - Apr 25, 2015

I LOVE the track layout, just a suggestion, make sure you add stuff (probably foliage) outs side the box, so it looks a bit more realistic
Good Luck!
Nave

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - NieSch - Apr 25, 2015

Thanks Nave! I have some more screenshots ready for the competition where ROAR! is placed in a landscape. Smile (I normally don't show foliage because I don't include it in the design. What you see on the screenshot is what you get when you place the coasterdesign in your park.)

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - Chimalion - Apr 25, 2015

(Apr 25, 2015, 12:41 PM)NieSch Wrote: New: Fast lift hill, giant looping, zero-g roll, Immelmann, sea serpent roll, cobra roll, airtime hill, brake run (chance to breathe...), double corkscrew, looping, end brakes.

10 inversions. Tons of thrills...

ROAR!

[Image: ROAR.png]

(Click to enlarge.)

[Image: statsroar.png]

Download not yet available. (I'm planning to enter the next round of the Build It! competition.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: [RCT(2)] My coasterdesigns - Cobra - Apr 26, 2015

Great one, NieSch!

A coaster in RCT2 with 10 inversions that isn't "too extreme" in intensity isn't that easy. It need average skills to build something like that. Respect! Smile

Two parts that i don't like:

- my inversion
a Cobra-Roll should be allways build with bigloops that goes outwards and than use one/two straight pieces between the corks.
Because a Cobra-Roll should be tight below and wide on the top. That's why the inversion got the name from Tongue

- Sea-Serpent-Roll
its right and wrong at the same time, sounds strange i know.
What you build is more called "non-inversion-loop" in the RCT2 scene.
It has still the inversions, but normally this is a way to "re-create" this type of non-inversion.
A Sea-Serpent-Roll uses the same pieces as for a Cobra-Roll.
So corkscrews where the better choice.
But i think you go for a compact design and thats why you used the barrell-roll. Rolleyes

Colors can be liked or not, i don't like it but as allways, only a taste thing. Smile

Other than that, great work NieSch.

So long, Cobra