RCTgo Forums
Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Printable Version

+- RCTgo Forums (https://forums.rctgo.com)
+-- Forum: The Games (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RollerCoaster Tycoon Discussion (https://forums.rctgo.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? (/thread-889.html)

Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - pippintoon - Oct 24, 2007

[/u]I know how to make one. I can try to make the intesity 100.0(i've achieved higher). I would make it an Extended Coaster so I can do all inversions,hoops,twists,curves,chains, and all that junk. SO if you think its an awesome Idea than answer YES if you think its blahhhh, toatlly ickkk idea thank you answer[/u]NO[/u]. I need as many I can before Sunday (Oct. 27). then im going to count them up and deccide wheter I should or should not. Also if you answered YES than decide a good name out of the possable:. Biggrin

The VomitComet
The Speed Viper
NeedForSpeed
Or free choice (meaning you make up one and I'll see if I put it in.)

Ok thats it (note put your vote and/or name of the coaster at the beggining of post)=)

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - rct3halloween - Oct 27, 2007

Need For Speed, I'd ride it :-P

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Jakk - Oct 27, 2007

Um... like ANYONE can make an extreme coaster. Also, not only are EXTREME coasters EXTREME, but also EXTREMELY boring. Everyone knows what their like. If you don't, then it'll eventually get really old. Try making a coaster with an excitement rating higher than 9.0 without making it TOO scary. THAT'S an achievement right there. You don't really need our opinion on wether or not you should make a roller coaster. You bought the game for it didn't you?

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - pippintoon - Oct 27, 2007

True, but if I made one I would fill up EVERY INCH of the park and no I wouldn't type in David Braben fo unlimited speed... although it is ALWAYS FUN. I mean like i think it would be cool to fill up THE WHOLE PARK with one ride to see what its like, dont you think THATS a neat idea?

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - jimbonoodle - Nov 5, 2007

If you make a vomit inducing really intense ride then no peeps will ever ride it (apart from with cheats) but if you make a ride with a really high excitement rating then loads of peeps will come to that ride and pay loads of money to go on it (don't make it tooooo exciting because then peeps won't go on any others rides!=()

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Jakk - Nov 5, 2007

Yeah, I honestly don't care about intensity ratings, nor how big the ride is, nor how wild it is. If it has a very good excitement rating then it's a ride for me. It'll be attractive to the peeps and generate a lot of cash... a lot. Which is obviously the fastest way to make money (without a cheat code) besides park entrance fee.

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - coasterfreak900 - Nov 5, 2007

I'd love to see you make an extreme coaster, even if it is kinds old. Make it big, make it long, make it fast, and call it need for speed.

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Jakk - Nov 7, 2007

Watch Magnificent McPartin. It is very intense, but still manages to be VERY EXCITING for the peeps. I think the stats are Excitement: 9.5 (Impossible to achieve without skill), Intensity: 10.0 (Easy to achieve), Nausea: 5.0 (Medium feat.) To watch it just click here.

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Drome G60 - Nov 11, 2007

Take my advice..... ALWAYS MAKE BIG COASTERS IN A PARK!

....unless of course you dont want to.....

But yeah.. make an extreme coaster Smile

RE: Hey guys, should I make an EXTREME COASTER?!?!?!? - Jakeo - Dec 7, 2007

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I want to see an extreme vomit-inducing, bone-crunching, spine-shattering thrill ride!!! Call it NeedForSpeed!