You can now upload RCT1 and RCT2 files!

Hello again!

Today I'm happy to announce that you can now upload RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 and RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 files to the RCTgo Downloads Center. As with NoLimits, you upload them just like any other download, through the Upload Your Works page. Just select the appropriate game under Game Needed.

For RCT1, you can upload roller coasters and scenarios. Simply select Roller Coaster or Scenario as the Download Type, and then RCT1 for the Game Needed. For RCT2, you can upload roller coasters, scenarios, and custom scenery. The same thing applies - simply select Roller Coaster, Scenario, or Custom Scenery as the Download Type, and then RCT2 for the Game Needed.

Also, yes, this means you will now be able to enter RCT1 and RCT2 coasters in future rounds of the Featured Coaster Competition.

So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and upload all of your RCT1 and RCT2 creations at rctgo.net/downloads/upload! Smile Please remember to only upload files you created.

Thanks,
Belloman
Yay finally! Smile

Thanks Belloman.
You rock!

Can't wait to try this new feature out.

This means I can upload RCT2 AND RCT1 coasters on the next Featured Coaster Competition!
(Even more awesome! Biggrin )

Thanks again.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Thank you so much Belloman! Biggrin
I finally found RCT1 and RCT2 in my closet lol
It's awesome now that I can upload my RCT1 and RCT2 coasters! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Uh-oh.

Why isn't the "RCT2 and RCT" option in the Game Needed box?

[Image: 80872204.jpg]

...or is it that a glitch in my comp?
Oh never mind.

[Image: 74177900.jpg]

Silly mistake I made. blush
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Sweet! Thanks Belloman! (I like RCT1 and RCT2 better than 3. Don't ask me why.)
Just to let everyone know: It turns out I forgot to update the Manage Your Downloads section when I added the ability to add RCT1 & RCT2 files. I've added in support so that RCT1 & RCT2 as games needed (when appropriate) when editing downloads.
WOOT!WOOT!!! I POSTED THE POLL FOR IT!!! though I will never use it BUT I POSTED THE POLL!!! WOOT! back to topic... hehe. Sorry for that.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I don't think I'm going to use it but it's nice to know the flexibility is available.
[Image: Dq5art20.jpg]
Formerly known as Jaze
So far I only see 2 uploads! It makes me want to contribute so bad. I guess its up to you all to keep your promises!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message