The Image Shop

If you had visited the website he linked to in Firefox, you would get this message:
Quote:Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at ww.board.nboard.be.

• Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
The obvious problem is is that the link he gave only had only two w's, while three w's are needed - one of the problems that Firefox suggested Smile

Link fixed =)
Ooops..Sorry GuysTongue

Thanks for fixing it belloman:blink:
Hey Bello, would you mind teribly if you made me an avatar that said (ahero4heor), using the font attached ? And a matching signature, that says "ThE mAStEr oF THe HErO elEmEntz" below (ahero4heor) please?

BTW Please include brackets, you'll see what it does.

ahero4heor

P.S. To install font go to Control Panel, under classic view for XP users, and click on fonts. Drag the selected font file into the fonts folder. Wallah, you have the file in Paint, Word, Notepad, Photoshop......

Attached Files
  Font.zip (Size: 178.04 KB / Downloads: 400)
I don't see an attached font...
I might be able to do it... however, what Size?

If it's an avatar, that text will get awfully squished.
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
I suck at adding text because I can't find any good fonts, but I made a base image for my park and I was wondering if you could add some cool text to it?

I want the words [Splash Capital:] (include the colon, not the brackets), and below that like a slogan [A Brand New Breed of FUN!]

-Please and Thanks,
--Chickenselects3 Smile
Here you go:

If there is anything you don't like about it, please tell me Wink
I like the colors and text, but its covering up the image a bit... Maybe just make the text smaller.

-Please and Thanks
--Chickenselects3
Okay, tomorrow I'll try and make the things smaller so you can see the other things.
Also may I ask where you get your fonts from?

-Please and Thanks
--Chickenselects3