The Image Shop

I get all of my fonts from Font Freak, but some that I use were included on my computer and with some software I've installed...

Anyway, here's one with the text smaller and moved around a bit:

Looks Great Bello, and thanks for the link to the fonts.

-- Thank You
-Chickenselects3
Belloman or DaDude, updated font, sorry for the wait, can you still make an avatar and/or signature for me?
Belloman is on vacation, but maybe Dadude can handle your request.
As I said, what size do you want it? If it's less than 128 pixels, it'll get really squished. Any idea of what picture you want? Water, loads of roller coasters, etc?
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
how about a dueling coasters (4, preferably), and 140 X 140 (max), please and thank you.
I will (hopefully) get it done by tomorrow. But, knowing my luck (I don't think I have ever said something for a date, and do it successfully on time), it won't be for a while. If so, sorry.

Oh, the sentance might be a bit cramped... and how do you install fonts? ^_^;

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
To install font go to Control Panel, under classic view for XP users (regular view for all other Microsoft OS's), and click on fonts. Drag the selected font file into the fonts folder. Wallah, you have the font in Paint, Word, Notepad, Photoshop......Unfortunately if you have a Mac Os system I don't know how, but you could google it....
Now, if the RCTGo servers don't **** on me this time...

[Image: savatarblacklm5.png]

[Image: savatarwhitejo6.png]

[Image: ssigblackkw9.png]

Sorrry, it was a bit hurried. My mouse was ******* on me, and a thunderstorm was coming up (didn't help in the end though, as the servers crapped when I clicked "Reply"... RCTGo better fix these problems when Belloman gets back...)

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
thanks these r sick, I havent benn going on lately..modding my ipod