What boomerang is this?

Mine? It is sort of hard.
I need a new signature.

DON'T LOOK AT THE RIDE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
I saw Drop Tower: Scream Zone in the background, and I could barely read the sign. And Canada's Wonderland is the only park with a drop tower that has a boomerang. So it's The Bat.
I need a new signature.
Correct. You go.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Chim, I think yours is at Darien Lake Or Elitch Gardens.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jan 30, 2014, 06:29 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Chim, I think yours is at Darien Lake Or Elitch Gardens.
You are getting there.
I need a new signature.
Chima, yours is at Great Escape!!! I've been there many times.
Hi everyone! I build great RCT3 coasters, even though I have kind of lost interest in the game.

Vote: PUNICA
(May 30, 2014, 09:13 AM)PioneerRock Wrote: Chima, yours is at Great Escape!!! I've been there many times.

Yeah, I knew someone would finally get it. But now you go!
I need a new signature.