10 YEARS of RCTgo

Hello, all!

Today, we celebrate RCTgo's 10th birthday! It has been a long and interesting journey since January 30, 2005, and so much has changed since RCTgo was founded 10 years ago. But somehow, someway, RCTgo continues to be the place to share, discuss, and explore everything related to RollerCoaster Tycoon and theme park games.

We have made it to ten years because of you, and for that, I thank you! Without you, RCTgo would not exist. I've said it before and I'll say it again: instead of loosing visitors like several other RCT fansites, RCTgo has continued grow -- we served up more than 8 million page views in 2014, our biggest year ever! We're also proud to host over 8,000 downloads and have a collection of hundreds of videos. All of these downloads and videos were created and shared on RCTgo by awesome members like you.

Once again, thank you for your continued support of RCTgo. Let's have another great year! Smile

Justin
Any special surprises you have in store for us?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Where is dat cake at justin?
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Surprises would be great, like special add-ons to Round 200! It's coming up quicker than you think!! Eek Biggrin
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
Awesome! and Justin, one of the better sites I've been on. Many of the users are friendly, talented and very helpful. And also show concern for one another. It 's also helpful that you've been a great administrator. You've helped me with a few situations and took it seriously instead of disregarding it. So thanks. RCTgo for many more years to come! SmileCool
Congratulations on a decade of a great community gathering place.
I hope you have many more decades to come. Smile
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
Hard to believe that 2005 was 10 years ago!