Universal Studios Florida Recreation

(Apr 6, 2018, 04:41 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: Looks great! This is especially interesting to me as Orlando is my home town!
Thanks! I live in Tampa so I'm not too far away!

(Apr 6, 2018, 08:39 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: This all looks great. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man!
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
Ah yes Tampa, been there many times! I love Busch Gardens!
Updates Coming Soon!

[Image: hIRh2iO.jpg]

In the next update we will see the addition of Halloween Horror Nights 28 decorations as well as a general park update. Stay tuned as this update will be coming very soon!

Darknight
The Universal Team
Creating the Universal Orlando Resort in Rct3
The Universal Team
Preview of this Week's Update:
Universal Studios Florida

See Universal Studios Florida just in time for Halloween Horror Nights 28! Coming at the end of the week you will see the park come alive with Halloween Horror Nights decorations, signage, and house entrances in the completed areas of the park. You will also see an updated look at the park with the construction of Transformers the Ride 3D almost complete, more New York facades completed, as well as a look to the future of the park's growth. Below is a short preview of what you will see in the next update!

[Image: uzVic9T.jpg]

[Image: qqZBdNT.jpg]

[Image: rGXjXEs.jpg]

That is all for this preview. Stay tuned as the full update will be out by the end of the week! As always feel free to leave any comments and suggestions below. Have any of you guys been to Halloween Horror Nights 28?  

Darknight
The Universal Team
The Universal Team
I didn't make it to HHN this year but I followed theTimTracker guy on youtube to see all the houses this year. They looked awesome! I was especially excited about the Stranger Things house this year. The scare actors were literally like twins to the real actors from the show! Your recreation is looking better and better, keep up the great work!
(Oct 16, 2018, 07:07 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: I didn't make it to HHN this year but I followed theTimTracker guy on youtube to see all the houses this year. They looked awesome! I was especially excited about the Stranger Things house this year. The scare actors were literally like twins to the real actors from the show! Your recreation is looking better and better, keep up the great work!

Yes the Tim Tracker! I have watched many of his videos as well. I went to Halloween Horror Nights last month and I thought the Stranger Things house was very well done. I also liked the Poltergeist house as well. Thank you for the kind words about the recreation. I put a lot of effort into trying to make it look and feel like the real park.
The Universal Team
Update #11 has finally arrived! In this update you will see the park come alive with Halloween Horror Nights decorations, signage, and house entrances in the completed areas of the park. You will also see an updated look at the park with the construction of Transformers the Ride 3-D almost complete, more New York facades completed, as well as a look to the future of the park's growth. 

Update #11: Halloween Horror Nights 28

[Image: uzVic9T.jpg]

Fog has Arrived in the Park

[Image: WdY45mX.jpg]

Entrance to Halloween 4: Return of Michael Myers House

[Image: t5kh0ST.jpg]

Switchbacks have Returned to the Music Plaza Stage

[Image: B0k1clh.jpg]

Entrance to the Stranger Things House

[Image: D2qLhyS.jpg]

Entrance to Carnival Graveyard

[Image: vBbXGy2.jpg]

Entrance to Poltergeist and Scary Tales

[Image: qqZBdNT.jpg]

More Facades Completed in New York

[Image: 6I7sJkj.jpg]

[Image: kYsueni.jpg]

Current State of Transformers the Ride 3-D

[Image: rGXjXEs.jpg]

[Image: S6p6OvA.jpg]

[Image: 98Iw5Th.jpg]

Aerial Photo of Transformers the Ride 3-D/Future Expansion of the Park

[Image: L30mKx8.jpg]

Time to Leave the Park

[Image: dxxQdtN.jpg]

That is all for this update. As always feel free to leave comments and suggestions. Let me know what you think of the park so far and the progress being made. I will try to get updates out more frequently and continue to have progress on the park. 

Darknight 
The Universal Team
The Universal Team
The Darknight has returned! Updates will be resuming very soon so get ready for some Universal Studios!

[Image: vNve1fK.jpg]
The Universal Team
Update #12 has arrived! In this update we are going to explore the New York themed area of the park and see the various facades and buildings. This update includes: Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, Revenge of the Mummy Entrance, Gramercy Park, New York Library Facade, and many other buildings found within this area of the park.

Update #12: New York Update

[Image: 82Qq9dA.jpg]

[Image: 73Jbktv.jpg]

Race Through New York Facade

[Image: EjgX03D.jpg]

[Image: KTG6Yrg.jpg]

New York Library Facade 

[Image: l3YCTAX.jpg]

[Image: 4wvoJ45.jpg]

Gramercy Park

[Image: ku3v1Q7.jpg]

[Image: wRzV21J.jpg]

[Image: uRtsa19.jpg]

Revenge of the Mummy Entrance Courtyard with Macy's Building

[Image: ALoAR1M.jpg]

Revenge of the Mummy Entrance 

[Image: oOCCdvE.jpg]

Street Level Views in New York

[Image: tlbgrGh.jpg]

[Image: NmRpaxX.jpg]

More New York Buildings leading to San Francisco

[Image: sFimlcW.jpg]

[Image: U8qMzIM.jpg]

Aerial View of Completed New York Areas

[Image: r6qY2FY.jpg]

That is all for this update. Let me know what you think of New York so far and any suggestions you guys have. 

Darknight
The Universal Team
Creating the Universal Orlando Resort in RCT3
The Universal Team
Update #13 has finally arrived! In this update we will see construction on the Today Café, Central Park, and the beginning of the central lagoon inside Universal Studios Florida. 

Update #13: Today Café, Central Park, and the Lagoon

[Image: 1p4j2gK.jpg]

[Image: Z8eukY1.jpg]

Today Café is almost Complete

[Image: u6tGZO2.jpg]

[Image: zFxSds3.jpg]

Quick peek inside the Today Café 

[Image: diqt6gB.jpg]

Progress on Central Park

[Image: AqqAmdX.jpg]

[Image: J80Gs5b.jpg]

First Look at the Central Lagoon of Universal Studios Florida

[Image: dciEx6I.jpg]

That is all for this update! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions below. In the next update we will see more progress on key areas of the park. 

Darknight
The Universal Team
The Universal Team