Khafre - A coaster themed after a Egyptian King

Im getting the hang of importing 3DS files into Nolimits 2 for my future coasters.

2015 SKARIB Productions
I like the color scheme and the customs scenery you are using. I can't wait to see more. Smile
Looks promising, can't wait to see the final result
Team CoasterTech

Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
They are my specialty lol

I'm really trying to get a hang of it.
2015 SKARIB Productions
I decided to place the coaster in a huge temple (Karnak) which gives it more of a ancient presence.

2015 SKARIB Productions
i like the colors, but i think the yellow could be a little darker. because its similar to the color of the sand

the 3ds or nlcso(wahtever its called now) is cool too
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:42 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
Yeah, why more dive coasters? They are boring and it looks like you just knock them out, one after the other, without spending much time on any. I recommend an Intamin launch, or at least something that's not b&m.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Oct 14, 2015, 01:54 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:42 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
Yeah, why more dive coasters? They are boring and it looks like you just knock them out, one after the other, without spending much time on any. I recommend an Intamin launch, or at least something that's not b&m.
I know B&M and Dive coasters are very common, (overdone by your standards) but really guys? So long as they enjoy making them and they're original I really don't see what the issue is. I think we all agree that RCT3 is one of our favorite hobbies and as such it should be enjoyable before anything! If people find it difficult or annoying to make the coaster types that you suggest then they won't do it because it isn't as enjoyable.
Team CoasterTech

Or you could use a program to create 3d files I recommend https://www.blender.org/
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master