Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs

honestly the layout of sugar high is the only layout i like, the concepts are cool but i wouldve spent more time on the layout of the coasters to give it a more smooth feel, but i guess to each his own, if you want to see some of my coasters (that i spent weeks on btw XD) just look at my page
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
lol coco didnt reply right his reply is the bold text in the whole quote

also anubis and sugar high have really nice layouts
(Oct 8, 2016, 07:57 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: What was the point of doing that, Coco?
what was the point of doing what?
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:02 AM)cocoalex Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2016, 07:57 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: What was the point of doing that, Coco?
what was the point of doing what?

I see what you were trying to do. Your coasters aren't appearing in-game? Did you put them in the Track File in the RCT2 folders?

It may help to download the files, then copy paste them into the RCT2 track folder. Hope this helps!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
also i really like how the marshmallow blocks look like stones and snow if you color them right, i might have to play around with that

i might make and indian temple based ride
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:53 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:02 AM)cocoalex Wrote: what was the point of doing what?

I see what you were trying to do. Your coasters aren't appearing in-game? Did you put them in the Track File in the RCT2 folders?

It may help to download the files, then copy paste them into the RCT2 track folder. Hope this helps!

This is what I do when I download new tracks as well.  And speaking of downloads, here are some new coasters I've made.

More marshmallows (and some gumdrops as well), but that "candy" isn't particularly edible:
[Image: 5802c7e461341.jpg]

[Insert some kind of cold or ice-related pun here]:
[Image: 5802cddf728a3.jpg]

Believe it or not, this started out as an attempt to build a Coney Island Cyclone-style coaster.  Then things got...different.
[Image: 5802d6e57da36.jpg]
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
These are good! However, I suggest that you shy into having other types of scenery in your creations. Giant Candy is good, but diversity is better. :-3
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Oh, I can assure you I've used just about every type of scenery there is in RCT2 before (including the expansion packs). I've just found marshmallows to be a convenient way of building structures without taking up too many spaces for other scenery objects to be selected. Besides, only one of those new coasters uses them anyway.
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Here's my newest coaster - a solution to the universal public transportation crisis.  Note that this uses Wacky Worlds scenery:
[Image: 58103938cc2ae.jpg]

I'll be making some Halloween-themed coasters this weekend if I'm not busy sleeping after a stressful week (or watching the World Series).
Triple post, but here are the Halloween coasters I said I would make:

Some mad scientist must be really mad right now (especially to build a roller coaster around his tiny lab).
[Image: 58130704568eb.jpg]

Maybe this is the pumpkin patch Linus should have visited:
[Image: 5813067bae021.jpg]

A large memorial forms the station for this graveyard smash:
[Image: 58130545786d1.jpg]

Feel free to let me know what you think.